New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  18:02:04  Show Profile
Hi being new, I am getting to know people's lovely snakes on here but was wondering what the people behind the text look like and what do you do?
I was chatting to one of my students and mentioned I had just adopted a snake and she said there for 'blokes with tattoos!' To be fair, I have quite a few tattoos and piercings but was wondering, do we beat my student's stereotype of snake owners?

Very few people like photos of themselves but be brave

This is a picture of me with two of my little dogs from last week. I'm a History and politics A-level teacher at a sixth form college. Live in Teesside with Colin my corn snake and 6 dogs.

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  18:09:02  Show Profile
you could try the below link, a few of us have put pics up, be warned it's like the casting catalogue for crimewatch
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4278&SearchTerms=members+photos

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  18:43:24  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage
was gonna add myself....but how the heck do you do it? am i missing something obvious?

Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  19:05:13  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage
done it! and it worked! woohoooo

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  19:17:42  Show Profile
thread locked see link for members photos http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4278

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000