Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

uma and bill
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  12:49:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol i thought it was going to be something bad about their bottoms. He is gorgeous i really like his pattern.

sjmarshall
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  12:50:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do you tell if a royal is overweight?

He looks huge for his age :s
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  13:39:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks he is beautiful, they hold onto their poo for ages so in that picture he looks seriously big but he is still a massive lad for his age. I'd say get a royal, he is a bit shy but has such a lovely personality and are a great way to get a feel for bigger bodied snakes.

Not entirely sure how you check if they are overweight, I think you'd be able to feel it, Duke is solid muscle.

Thats him after a shed and a poop so not looking quite so round.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  13:45:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh he looks much smaller there lol

I just wondered as with corns it's the tail lumps but with a royal they are lumps haha :p
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  14:50:09  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by uma and bill

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Just don't get a Tangerine Honduran, you will be cussed at for getting one before many other people.

Me being one! Want one so bad but no may end up with a darn legged royal *grumble grumble*

Just look at many photos of snakes and pick one, then research care and nature. This is how I'm picking mine lol. My second type of snake was a MBK and he's a totaly sweetie and I would love a certain type of milk next and a black rat snake and theres people on here with grogeous corn/king hybrids too.

I do love the look of a royals face and they do look very sweet when babies but as they get older theor bottoms put me off XD If you have the money, I'd consider maybe a small boa, I'd love one! Specially a very pink one!

I already have a baby Boa she is so sweet,there is a picture of her on the photos section. Whats wrong with a royals bottom when they are older lol?

Well you know when you seen a morbidly obese person and their head looks so tiny compared to their bottom... Yeh... XD that's they only way I can decribe it XD

Bet royals get some right tyres when they get fat...

Anyway read this topic. It is very helpful.
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15772

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  17:24:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wantd a Royal but got outvoted so my 2nd snake will be a BRB later this year, I love MBK's to but OH says no...spoilsport!

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000