New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

uma and bill
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  12:41:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just realised we never updated you on the Boa we bought recently, the picture of our Boa Angelica on photos is the one we exchanged the male for as he would not calm down and stop striking at us and it scared me that we would end up with a massive nasty snake which is a shame as he was gorgeous to look at. Angelica is actually his sister and she is completely different a right sweet heart so i think we made the right choice but i really hope he finds a home with someone that can handle him

sjmarshall

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  13:51:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure the male will be fine with a new owner. You prob did the right thing if you weren't confident with him it could have been a problem later.

Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  14:10:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^ very much agreed, confidence is key, I'm sure your female will settle in with you nicely. I'm also sure the male will find a happy home. Oh and welcome to the Boa brigade

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

uma and bill
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  19:43:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks i hope so too.

sjmarshall
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly