Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  21:18:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then you'll be fine with a royal they can try your patience.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Lucy1012
Hatchling

United Kingdom
127 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  21:24:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I figured i need a 2nd snake as i miss luna when she has her 48hrs off from being with me in the evenings ;-) my excuse and sticking to it.. my Royal will be called Eclipse lol Roll on the end of the summer...

0.0.1 Amel Corn CB10 Luna
1.0.0 Orchid Corn CB08 Mizuki
0.1.0 Hypo Corn CB10 Hala
0.1.0 Normal het lav CB09 Neona
1.2.0 Normal Royals, Jericho, Eclipse and Monday

and various other critters including, 2 dogs, 2 cats, a hamster, a gerbil, 3 fish, 1 husband and 3 daughters :-)
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  21:29:15  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Think I'm really wanting 2 snakes because I think it would be good having 2, got 2 cats so why not 2 snakes lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  21:37:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I said 2 too, then when I got 2 I got another 1. Seen a MBK vid & pics (Thanks Sta-ple) and it has kick started an old want for one.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Lucy1012
Hatchling

United Kingdom
127 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  21:48:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mine will have to stop at 2 else my husband may well move out, he agreed to our first dog (who is now 7) a Boxer, then i got a cat (he doesn't like cats) Then my dad died so i bought home another cat, which helped a lot, then the girls got gerbils, one of which died so that was replaced with a hamster, then we took on my sister in laws Ridgeback, then annie had to have her tonsils removed and i bribed her with a fish tank, and now we have Luna... I really don't understand his protest to my getting chickens and a rabbit lol

0.0.1 Amel Corn CB10 Luna
1.0.0 Orchid Corn CB08 Mizuki
0.1.0 Hypo Corn CB10 Hala
0.1.0 Normal het lav CB09 Neona
1.2.0 Normal Royals, Jericho, Eclipse and Monday

and various other critters including, 2 dogs, 2 cats, a hamster, a gerbil, 3 fish, 1 husband and 3 daughters :-)
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  22:02:26  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oh I don't understand his protest at chickens lol but rabbits nah they're horrible, only place rabbits should be is the dinner plate lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  22:28:48  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

I said 2 too, then when I got 2 I got another 1. Seen a MBK vid & pics (Thanks Sta-ple) and it has kick started an old want for one.

You've always wanted one. I saw your welcome topic on tks. And you haven't got one yet?? Disgraceful!

I'd love more but I think 5 will be it for the mean time... unless I can convince someone to give me a lift to "visit" a pretty little milk snake XD

I can see why the protest with chickens, if he prides his garden!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

vivtastic
50% Warning

76 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  19:03:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always fancied a Brazilian Rainbow Boa they dont grow to big and seem to tame down quite well if you put the time in, it seems to be critical that you get the humidity correct but this should not present too many issues. Have a look on Youtube there are some great vids about them.

Kindest regards

Vivtastic
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  19:22:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Depends what you class as big but brbs do get quite big, females can anyway.

Mine is a real softie, never nipped at all even though they seem to have a nippy reputation when young.
Go to Top of Page

Strawb
Egg

Germany
50 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  20:54:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What ever you choose to have Ailsa, have a look in the animal homes and for the unwanted snakes. There are plenty of them and it's always nice to give an unloved snake a loving home.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000