Snake Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  21:25:40  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Been speaking to the reptile shop about my new corn snake, what am wanting and when I can get it and they told me absolutely not a problem and they told me I just need to tell them the Monday before I want my snake. So I emailed them saying I would really like my new snake next weekend and just waiting on on confirmation from them for next weekend.

Oh am so excited

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  21:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, you still getting a baby? I didn't think there would be many babies around just yet.
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  21:57:46  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aye the place where am getting it they breed their own, also they source from other breeders, they were totally honest and didnt say they couldn't get me what am wanting. Am wanting a baby maybe 2/3 ish months old not a brand new hatchling. Maybe I'm being too eager aiming for the weekend lol.

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Edited by - Ailsa on 03/04/2011 22:03:35
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  08:30:28  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hope you get what you're looking for soon. We will expect photos asap!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

Edited by - herriotfan on 04/04/2011 08:30:53
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  09:18:45  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Maybe wait until May and June then there will be the ones you like :p

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  10:57:46  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
exciting

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  16:19:16  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Def getting my baby snake at the weekend, not a brand new baby, she'll be around the 6 months old mark, yeehaa ;)

Edited by - Ailsa on 04/04/2011 16:23:25
Go to Top of Page

Strawb
Egg

Germany
50 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  21:03:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How are you sleeping at the moment? When I know a new snake is coming I can't sleep properly.
I see on another thread that you're planning on getting a second and you haven't even got your first yet. I think it's safe to say that you are officially becoming infected with serpent fever. You will own more. Oh yes! You will own more.
In fact the only things that stop most snake people from filling their houses completely are their partners/parents/electricity bills and other annoying killjoys.
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  21:07:22  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sleeping isn't easy am really excited, esp more so since they phoned me today saying they were couriering it from the a breeder they know and then they'll need time to make sure my little darling is fit, healthy and feeding well. Think it will only be 2 snakes though lol.

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  21:11:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats what they all say.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  21:13:39  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
But 2 can take up the same room as 4... and with online food sources having more is better :p

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  21:15:03  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'll be quite happy with 2, am checking out a few different species and doing lots more researching

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  21:15:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I said I would stop at 10!!
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  21:20:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'll remind you at your *happy with 2 * comment when you're getting snakey No.3 lol.
What type are you getting,do you know?

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  21:26:11  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well ive made up a wish list - kings, milk snake, hoggies and african house snake, i like rainbow boas but been reading they're not ideal for people just starting with snakes

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000