n/a
deleted

50 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2011 :  23:56:17  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:
Originally posted by TimClynes

..............I'd argue the point that as a forum user I have every right to suggest that that someone who is by choice inflaming a topic should desist.

As for arguement you would appear to be the one inciting, where I, as a forum user, was suggesting that questioning, without precedent, an experienced keeper who takes time to share knowledge, in a disdainful manner................................

'Consider departing' and requesting to desist in a topic is 2 different things.
Regardless of how high of an opinion you have for MikeRichards, you didn't suggest he leave, when he was as bad.

Requests were made to put this thread back on track, your post (as well as many others after my initial request) were made after that request.

Yet again, keep this thread on track, any posts made that are not on topic will now result in that user getting a warning.
The warning will not be a set amount, it will simply be made to how I feel at the time.

Kehhylr, this forum is available on the world wide web, for anyone who registers to comment.

I feel that I commented in a reasonable and proportional manner to the thread as a whole.

You may or course ban me for my disagreement, which to me would seem absurd.

I would suggest, however, that such a sanction against a voice of exasperation would be perverse
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  00:17:23  Show Profile
Nobody said anything about a ban, so please back to subject, this matter is closed, dealt with done, someone needs our help we owe it to them to behave and do what we do. Noone ever cried help and Superman was in a bar fight and didnt hear.

quote:
Originally posted by squiggy88

im needing some advice on my new snake snowy i got her exactly a week ago and i think the reptile store may have sold me an ill snake :(

she wont eat she hasnt pooed she has flaking scales and her tail hasnt shed properly...there was a few in the store with not properly shed tails including hatchlings however temprement wise she is amazing

im quite worried becuse i really like her but i paid alot of money for her and now feel abit robbed and if they are getting away with not caring for thier snakes i have helped their business by buying from there

i dont no her age she is roughly 4 n a half foot long i wud say she is overweight quite bad

Just incase anyone has forgotten.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

50 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  00:24:21  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Nobody said anything about a ban, so please back to subject, this matter is closed, dealt with done, someone needs our help we owe it to them to behave and do what we do. Noone ever cried help and Superman was in a bar fight and didnt hear.

quote:
Originally posted by squiggy88

im needing some advice on my new snake snowy i got her exactly a week ago and i think the reptile store may have sold me an ill snake :(

she wont eat she hasnt pooed she has flaking scales and her tail hasnt shed properly...there was a few in the store with not properly shed tails including hatchlings however temprement wise she is amazing

im quite worried becuse i really like her but i paid alot of money for her and now feel abit robbed and if they are getting away with not caring for thier snakes i have helped their business by buying from there

i dont no her age she is roughly 4 n a half foot long i wud say she is overweight quite bad

Just incase anyone has forgotten.

She is an adult.

The skin on her tail ia a retained shed and needs removing urgently. I had a similar issue recently. There are a couple of very good sticky's on this forum dealing with this. The essence is, and it worked for me, to use a damp cloth or towell to slowly remove the retained shed down the tail.

If you soak her in a bath of warm water it will help her constipation (and clear your sinuses if they are blocked), this also worked for my big girl
Go to Top of Page

GillyDuncan
50% warning

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  00:27:55  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by lotashite

.......this matter is closed, dealt with done, someone needs our help we owe it to them to behave and do what we do........

Repeating what a mod has basically already said, you are full of it sometimes. looking at your sig there is no green star who left you in charge. and are you not just as guilty on the previous page :D

I may as well just ask for a warning for posting off topic.
69% would be lovely please, at least mine was worth it.

Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

50 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  00:32:06  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by GillyDuncan

quote:
Originally posted by lotashite

.......this matter is closed, dealt with done, someone needs our help we owe it to them to behave and do what we do........

Repeating what a mod has basically already said, you are full of it sometimes. looking at your sig there is no green star who left you in charge. and are you not just as guilty on the previous page :D

I may as well just ask for a warning for posting off topic.
69% would be lovely please, at least mine was worth it.

?
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  13:11:18  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Warnings issued for pesistent offences despite requests to cease, warning levels will expire on 27/3/2011.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000