Please can I be a real snake owner now? xD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  16:44:45  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, so I fed the little missy a couple of days early because she seemed really happy and cinfident, after her 48 hours digestion I decided to get her out while my dad was here to have a quick play, so what does she do? She does the hugest poo ever all over my top and my hand! It smelt so bad, I was horrified.

So my question is, am I a real snake owner now? I have had little Lacey for exactly one week today, and I have already been bitten and pooped on!! Surely I must be there now? This must be a record.

Im so proud of my smelly little poop machine!! I sure do love her, even if she smells like something that died a year ago!! xD
Tiffany-x

Ammerz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  17:17:54  Show Profile  Click to see Ammerz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've never been bitten, well except the time Sir Hiss tried to strike while I was still holding the mouse and got me instead, and I've never been poo'd on. Does that mean I'm not a real snake owner, or just that I'm really lucky?!

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  17:21:25  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've never been pooped on either but if I'm not a real snake owner after 10 years of not being pooped on... damn XD

I think your just un lucky Tiff XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  17:21:54  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congratulations on becoming a proper snake owner! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  17:24:40  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you!! xD And I actually consider myself lucky rather than unlucky, the sooner it all happens the sooner I am used to it after all! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Ayersy
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  18:17:16  Show Profile  Click to see Ayersy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha, nice one! Not looking forward to Egon pooping on me, though it's bound to happen at some point!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  18:40:28  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I always thought that you weren't a proper owner until they had drawn blood.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  18:42:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm, lucky you lol

I have not been bitten or pooped on.....yet!

I don't mind getting bitten but I really don't wanna get pooped on as it smells so bad! ewwww!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  18:46:13  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
K stop making the rules so tight, or they wont apply to anyone but you before much longer! Being pooped on was far worse, the smell hangs around for ages. :S LOL!
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  19:34:14  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's true though, you haven'y been bitten unless they ahve drawn blood :D

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

jonoandapril
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2010 :  11:44:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my little tango pooped on both me and my wife in the first week of having her! dirty girl!

1x amel corn (tango)
1x carolina corn (pepsi)
1x carpet python (butch)
1x normal royal (rachel)
1x bumblebee royal
wishlist: abbotts okeetee female, crawl cay boa, emerald tree boa
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page