New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  19:09:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and daughter where sat in the living room. All was pretty quiet and we heard a watery bubbling sound. We thought it was the dogs or maybe the cats.

I suddenly realised it was comming from Nimbus's faunarium. I thought maybe he was having a dip in his water bowl.

Nope, it was him having a poop!!!! Ewwww, it was so noisey

It was perectly normal but the noise was just gross lol.

Anyone else ever heard their snake make poop noises before?

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  19:16:12  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol....too much information!!!
Sidney did a really big noisey one on my sons arm once, was gross.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  19:25:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spot must whistle to drown out the noise as I've never heard him doing his business even when he went in my hand. What a strange thing, noisy pooping.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  19:52:00  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hahahah louise.......typical fella eh lol

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  20:06:55  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes, Lady Char often makes a huge noise that wakes me and my cat up. I think snakey loo roll is needed in the market.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  20:10:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, glad it's not just my Nimbus then!

At least he let me know so I could clean it up straight away before he had chance to slide around in it, ewwwwwwwwwww!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  20:13:31  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
YUCK! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  20:32:01  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
unlike morgana, at least he didnt wipe his bum on the sid of his fern lol

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

lucyloop
Hatchling

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  20:57:28  Show Profile  Visit lucyloop's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tiko always makes a big fart noise! Infact on Sunday, when he pooped on the sofa - I think he saves it up for me! He lifted his tail up and squirted it out! TMI I know but it made me laugh, he is like a dog up a lamp post!!! :)
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  21:15:19  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hahaha, aawww lucy lol, how can you be angry with um when they do it like that lol

i still say typical fella lol

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  23:08:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had to clean it up straight away too as he did it on the warm side so it was cooking nicley and filling the living room with a yucky smell.

The smell woke the dogs up and both of them went over to the faunarium and started sniffing the air pmsl.

I really hope he never does one on me but I'm sure it will happen. Infact, the reason he went was because I had held him for a while about an hour before so I think it got things moving! I even left him an extra 24 hours without handling as he is on double fuzzies so it seems that it does take him 3 days to digest and pass the mice.
Go to Top of Page

sullysteve
Yearling

United Kingdom
507 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  23:08:22  Show Profile  Visit sullysteve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Yes, Lady Char often makes a huge noise that wakes me and my cat up. I think snakey loo roll is needed in the market.

But they don't have hands....

1.0 Corns Geoff (Ghost)
0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Heidi
1.1 Kings - Pete (Florida) + Mamba (Cali Stripe)
1.2 Ball Pythons (Pastel + Bumblebee + Normal)

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  08:58:33  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Surely they can just like slither along on it! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

lucyloop
Hatchling

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  10:30:32  Show Profile  Visit lucyloop's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After posting on this I took Tiko for his trip up the stairs to keep him fit and then I popped him on my bed to have a look around, noticed he was quite still so picked him up as thought maybe the new smells were a bit much for him and he pooped - IN MY HAND! I had to catch it to stop it going on my bed and my cream carpet. He must have been reading the Forum and thinking "revenge". I felt quite sick! Ha!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000