Alrightyy thennn... :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  19:19:58  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What are you all up to on bonfire night? Im having a great night, apart from no fireworks for me. I am too poorly for loud noises and the cold and rushing about! :'( I hope you all have lots of fun and dont have too many upset little doggies. :)

So instead of fireworks and fairground rides, I baked some cakes (nomnomnom, yummy chocolate cupcakes!) and now Im watching hollyoaks. I hate being poorly! :'(
Tiffany-x

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  19:38:24  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As the "outsider" I have too ask: "What is bonfire night"?
In Denmark it's J-Day, that means the Christmas beer has arrived :D

(but I'm taking an easy night and eating candy instead - feels almost like a good girl!) xD

0.1 Corn snake - Motley Sunglow (Aia)
1.0 Hognose - normal (Vitus)
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  19:43:03  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It an night where people celebrating the fact that some dude tried to blow up some Catholics XD

I'm inside waiting for my b/f to come home. Maybe we will watch them from the window but hopefully not close up outside as my neck hurts when you look up for too long XD plus my cat has bitten my ear because of the fireworks.

What's J-day? Jesus day?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 05/11/2010 19:43:41
Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  19:47:48  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
xD sorry. J stands for "Jul" which means christmas - so like C-day or X-day ;)

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  19:48:25  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh dont ask me, a day that what burn a pretend man on a fire and watch fireworks and eat toffee apples. :) Its all quite exiting tbqh, shame I have to miss out. :( Anyway, I hope you have a nice evening. :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  19:51:48  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Auww that sounds like an awesome day! :D I'm jealous xD

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  19:56:16  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, at the local park and leisure centre they have loads of rides and like burger stands and other little gross but great things! :) And they have a huge area for the bonfire that they start collecting wood for like 2 months before! Its incredible. I so wish I was going! :'( But tomorrow I have a party at my aunties, she has a bar at the bottom of her garden so they just have a couple of fireworks, its a shame Ill have to sit inside this year but thats just something I have to deal with. :(
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  20:10:08  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Gross things AND fire :D Does it get any better?!

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  20:12:59  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Of course it doesnt! :P I so wish I was going! I feel so gutted. :/
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  20:20:05  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I do now - too xD

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  20:45:23  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We have been to football training with my eldest son. What fun! Should be going to a bonfire tomorrow night but not sure if I will be able to make it. Got a busy day tomorrow

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  20:47:50  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Watch CG fireworks :o you can stay insides, control the noise :D although some ones really do look naff

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  20:52:34  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Watch CG fireworks :o you can stay insides, control the noise :D although some ones really do look naff

Its not the same though is it, thats like saying listen to a football match on the radio, whats the point, there is no atmosphere! :P It might be better than sitting in bored though. xD

And kdlang thats a shame, fireworks are lovely fun. Id love to swap places with you and watch your son play football, I love a good bit of football, but Id probably get too cold and start turning blue! :@ Lol.
Tiffany-x

Edited by - Tiffany-x on 05/11/2010 20:54:23
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  23:05:56  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Me n the little one stayed in the car instead of watching tonight. I got wet and cold enough watching the youngest play in a school match this afternoon. Good game tho. My eldest has got a match on sunday and you are more than welcome to take my place if it is throwing it down like last time.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  23:11:49  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well...went to one in the village next to us which was amazing xD they put these sort of landmines in the ground and blew them up xD was rather fun to watch :) then went to a party afterwards and got kicked out as everyone was being to noisy :S arewell plenty more to partys to come :)

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  08:31:10  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Me n the little one stayed in the car instead of watching tonight. I got wet and cold enough watching the youngest play in a school match this afternoon. Good game tho. My eldest has got a match on sunday and you are more than welcome to take my place if it is throwing it down like last time.

Aww, thats cute. Ill gladly take your place. xD I love watching football, I normally go to watch my little cousin play, hes only like 7 and its sooo cute watching all the little boys running around, they look so happy and pleased with themselves. :P
Tiffany-x

quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

well...went to one in the village next to us which was amazing xD they put these sort of landmines in the ground and blew them up xD was rather fun to watch :) then went to a party afterwards and got kicked out as everyone was being to noisy :S arewell plenty more to partys to come :)

Isnt that all the joy of parties? I think thats the best bit getting kicked out. Everyone goes on the park and carries on and I go and get in my nice warm bed and sleep off the single sip of alcohol I drank. :D What can I say, Im not really the kind of person to enjoy these parties. Nice to hear someone had a nice evening! :P
Tiffany-x

Edited by - Tiffany-x on 06/11/2010 08:34:41
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  22:16:49  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
naaaa, staying there the whole night as then you get all the banter that has happened straight away :)

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  22:23:21  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
beer, hotdogs, black peas, and stuff exploding! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

mikeyd_26
Yearling

United Kingdom
716 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  23:44:30  Show Profile  Click to see mikeyd_26's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
didnt have e nuff money(due to buying a snake!)to go out so got drunk @ home with the OH and posted on here (sorry!)
sad,sad me! :)

0.1.0 amel - TaLuLa
0.1.0 anery motley het amel, hypo - Bo
1.0.0 vanishing stripe unknown - Marley
1.0.0 hogg island boa - Iggy
0.1.0 hogg island boa - Luna
0.1.0 royal python - Buttons!
1.0.0 royal python 66% het albino - Steve
0.1.0 leopard gecko - Sheila
millions of beardies!
Go to Top of Page

chrish
Hatchling

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  23:51:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got back from a fireworks display with the lil'n, i have to say explosives and explosions are brilliant!!!

0.0.1 Bloodred
0.1.0 Snow
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000