Ouch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  01:37:58  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This little worm of mine is a vicious bugger. Ok she can't do a lot of damage (yet), but see the pic below for what she can do now at worm size.

Okay okay its hardly anything I know, there just pin pricks but she managed to draw blood. I certainley wouldn't like her biting me when shes 4ft long, hopefully (fingers crossed) she will have stopped doing it by then.

I'll have to get her doing 200 chin ups morning and evening and running on the treadmill so shes too tired to bite me, either that or I could put a studded collar round her neck and take her out to frighten the local kids. What do you think?

She will also be a great aid tomorrow night when we go to a Firework Display, she will help me get through the crowd to see the fireworks. She will bite everyones bottom and I'm sure they will then move out of the way, its either that that or otherwise come face to face with a vicious snake in a studded collar.

From a very poorly handed Catherine ("sniff sniff" dabs moist eyes with tissue)

Daft bugger aren't I?

Just wondering if anyone is free this weekend to help me pull some teef?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Best wishes

Catherine xx

0.1 Bloodred Cornsnake - Phoenix
1.0 Amel Cornsnake - Tango

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 05/11/2010 12:33:54

inkiepixie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
445 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  08:10:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMG! I think you need to go to A&E straight away otherwise your hand might fall off.

0.0.1 classic: Bellatrix
0.1.0 anery (het amel): Luna
1.0.0 hypo lavender (het amel ph stripe): Orion
1.1.0 kittycats: George and Pixie
1.0.0 hound: Shadow
1.0.0 husband: Louis

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  08:27:27  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
definitely an A&E job........or at least a big bandage and a tetanus jab in the bum

i hadn't ever been tagged in 7 or 8 years of keeping............then a 2 year old boa got me the other week

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  09:04:31  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Intensive care job I would think!! Then it's out on the streets for you in the studded collar!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  12:03:01  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I prescribe 5 days bed rest with a sexy butler to wait on you hand and foot.

Oh and when you have finished with the butler - can i have hime please

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  13:45:38  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

definitely an A&E job........or at least a big bandage and a tetanus jab in the bum

i hadn't ever been tagged in 7 or 8 years of keeping............then a 2 year old boa got me the other week

What and no pics?

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  16:23:06  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

A&E laughed me out of the door but they did put a really big bandage on my hand.

I didn't need a tetanus jab thank god cos I'd had one a few years ago. It was quite funny when they came to do it tho, I rolled my sleeve up and the nurse said no not in there, you need to drop your pants.

Your lucky that you hadn't been tagged for so long. We definitely need to see a pic of your tag.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  16:28:59  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

Intensive care job I would think!! Then it's out on the streets for you in the studded collar!!

You know we have two staffies but the kids round here aren't scared of them cos they would rather lick you to death than bite you.

I hope they are scared of the worm viper with the studded collar on. She is practising her alphabet at the mo but only seems to know "S" atm.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  16:34:23  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

I prescribe 5 days bed rest with a sexy butler to wait on you hand and foot.

Oh and when you have finished with the butler - can i have hime please

There is nothing wrong with my foot.

Nope you can't have the sexy butler unfortunately, cos I'm married to him.

You'll have to hire one for yourself unless your married to one too.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  16:56:26  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Prrrfffff woz. A corn bite is nothing I can assure you even at 4 or 5 ft.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  20:46:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol,looks like Phoenix has taken the name of her morph VERY seriously!!
Hope you got a sling too,your hand may fall off looking at the seriousness of the wound!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  21:51:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try a bite from a wild adder, couldn't walk after 2 minutes, leg was very swollen emergency doctor had to be brought out to me ASAP, not much fun and I was only a kid at the time, I was up a tree and as I jumped down something whipped up and hit me in the shin. I never saw it, the doc was the one who diagnosed the bite, I dont remember much of the details, all I do remember was my leg was about twice the size and then it split and went all yuk. Was laid up for ages. Suppose it does give a good story to tell and my fascination for snakes wasn't harmed, I was actually disappointed I didnt see the snake.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  00:10:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Euww,thats minging....but what a cool story its left you to tell.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000