Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2010 :  13:09:01  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im getting sick of these slanging matches recently,some members should not take things to heart and others should realise that this forum is designed to help and educate others.

these arguments are spoiling what is 1 of the best forums to date and im sad to see it going down hill because of this.just think of the impression we are giving off to new members and others.

maybe it would be best if admin did step in as these conversations are getting silly and to the point of been offensive.if we cant be adult enough to respect the forum guidlines then there is no point in even being here.

i respect all opinions on posts i read as long as they are trying to help the thread and at the same time if some 1 is has given incorrect information we should correct them in a calm and civilised manner.

i would like to see the forum back to normal soon and i dont want this thread to be a basis for another argument so please can we just remember why we are here in the first place

sullysteve
Yearling

United Kingdom
507 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2010 :  13:29:09  Show Profile  Visit sullysteve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
here here...

1.0 Corns Geoff (Ghost)
0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Heidi
1.1 Kings - Pete (Florida) + Mamba (Cali Stripe)
1.2 Ball Pythons (Pastel + Bumblebee + Normal)

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2010 :  14:27:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a new member I can say its very annoying to have to cut through arguements to get the information I'm looking for.
I do understand that there are many ways to look after corn snakes which is a tribute to the corn snake that it is so tough.
No 1 persons opinion is ever more important than another. People need to just step forward say what they do and that is all, let the moderators deal with the bull moose if someone is saying something on here its more than likely because it works.
Dont argue over ways of doing things marvel at the wide variety of successful ways you can keep such a beautiful snake.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2010 :  18:30:27  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well things seem to have settled today hope its not the calm before the storm
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2010 :  19:07:53  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
But forum drama! :o Ohh it could be like the new stick drama but with snakes :o now all we need is to get some 4chan members on here.. XD

Maybe I'm used to it as this kind of stuff happens a lot in game forums. It's quite lol-tastic though how some people get so fumed over nothing, or that they can't handle what what they have given out, dished back to them so get someone else to step in. Happens everywhere.

To be honest, your always going to get this kind of thing. People don't always think or re-read what they have typed and tone is hard to portray in words.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2010 :  20:35:39  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
am i the only one that hasnt seen these argurments or am i looking in the wrong threads lol

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2010 :  21:32:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pmsl Fiesta,how have you missed them!! Bet you had a good gander after
I agree,its a shame. I've not been on here all that long,but when I did first come on here there was no bickering. However the last few days have been rather.....colourful!!
People that have joined very recently could very well be put off. If you are new though,don't be as its not usually like this.

Just remember we're all here because we all have the same addiction...the beautiful corn snake

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

chrish
Hatchling

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2010 :  21:59:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its down to halloween....the ghouls inside people have come out to play

0.0.1 Bloodred
0.1.0 Snow
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  02:11:17  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chrish

Its down to halloween....the ghouls inside people have come out to play

Ghouls inside people, or people being ****s???

Personal opinion on the answer really.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  07:28:53  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it appears normal service has been resumed

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  12:09:25  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seems that when I take a 2 day break from the interwebs all hell breaks loose on the forum! Completly missed the arguments, not sure I can be bothered to search for them. Internet flame wars are stupid and pointless!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  15:01:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here, been busy for a few days and so missed all this, happily. I've always been impressed with how little nastiness there is on this forum and would hate to see that change.

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  15:50:24  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i actually didnt go to find them haha! but seriously i did miss it all, not that im all that bothered about missing it, not my cup of tea.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  16:22:15  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by drchino

Seems that when I take a 2 day break from the interwebs all hell breaks loose on the forum! Completly missed the arguments, not sure I can be bothered to search for them. Internet flame wars are stupid and pointless!

No they aren't how else ones one inflate their e-penis?

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  16:31:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

No they aren't how else ones one inflate their e-penis?

Fair point!!

Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  16:37:55  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh thats very true actually... I stand corrected! Better get my puncture repair kit out and start inflating my e-penis again then!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  16:52:26  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

oh thats very true actually... I stand corrected! Better get my puncture repair kit out and start inflating my e-penis again then!

You better had :p better find the bike pump too to get a head start

Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  17:14:22  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol

1.1.0 Amel Corns Colin and Xena
1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.1.0 Cats Wotsit and Willow
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  22:17:26  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
am i being dumb? whats a e-penis? should i want one of these? lmao!

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  22:31:08  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Probably best to look in urban dictionary XD plenty good examples on there

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  22:51:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FiestaSTLou

am i being dumb? whats a e-penis? should i want one of these? lmao!

I think you should get one yes. i would be lost without mine!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000