Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2010 :  01:13:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck, and you should take her to see some hatchlings, who couldn't love them. Just leave out the escape artist bits and the they eat mice bits and the grow to upto 5 feet bit and you'll be fine. I know loads of people who have all said I'm mad for getting a snake but after hearing all my stories and seeing pictures and videos they all want to come see him now, they have a charm about them that you just cant help but love.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2010 :  18:04:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cover the viv with a cloth when she's there! Simples!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2010 :  19:31:34  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not to be funny but why not your bedroom? After all, it is your kinda room of the house and why would she need to go in your bedroom for? Unless you need help cleaning your room or something. Surely she goes in the shed also? Wherever you keep it you would need to tell her as it wouldn't be fair on her if she found the dead mice or snake as she will do sooner or later.

I have seen some fab pics and topics on another forum of shed's that have been converted into special vivarium, but it's normally for big snakes and lizards. For such a small snake, I can't help but think it would be a faff and expensive.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000