New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

42 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2008 :  12:26:02  Show Profile
Hi guys,

iv just fed mya a fuzzy and a pinkie and instead of hiding in her warm spot like she normally does, shes away up her branches in the cold end, normally snakes would go to the warm spot to digest if im correct, dont think its a problem but just wondered what u guys thot.

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2008 :  12:30:45  Show Profile
She is probably just looking to see if there is anymore food and when sahe realises there isnt she will go to her hot spot

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2008 :  12:41:47  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Agreed, also when snakes have just fed they are at their most vulnerable so Mya may be seeking a high spot just to make sure she's safe.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

42 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2008 :  13:04:14  Show Profile
aaah! thanks guys, i didnt think it would be her having problems or anything matty was ryt she soon returned to her hot spot, shes gettin quick! lol i dint even see her go back
Go to Top of Page

dazb
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2008 :  15:39:33  Show Profile
i fed chester last nite, and as alway he retired to his cold hide. there is a good temp gradient in the viv (i think?? must check)
yes there is...his hot hide is 32.2*C and his cold is 22.6*C. end of the day i provide both and he knows wot he wants so i dont worry to much.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000