Synyster's second shed (1st for us)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  13:10:28  Show Profile
Last Saturday night Synyster shed, we noticed that his eyes had gone a cloudy blue a few days before then cleared up again.
Me and Sarah kept a close eye on him as we wanted to watch him do it!
Sarah checked him about half hour before and noticed he was feeling a bit rough in places.
Next time we looked he had fully shed!!! we missed it!!!
Thought we post a pic of the skin for Gingerpony!!

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  13:22:02  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
ahhh, thanks for that I've ALWAYS missed mine shedding, I've seen skins in the viv, gone to pick them up and it's still been warm but that's as close as I've got!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

109 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  13:26:25  Show Profile
Hiya Alison!!
The thing is i was peeking on him all through that day!! i was gutted ha ha!!
Maybe next time huh!!
Hes still doing really well, he enjoyes being out and handles which is great hes feeding well too!!
As we have said before you are always welcome to come to ours to see him whenever you want!!!
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  13:39:35  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
Heya Sarah, I'll try to take you up on the offer as I'd love to see him again (and so would Amy) Not sure when it'll be as I've got a part time job at the vets starting tomorrow (as well as working at the riding school) and I'm now manager of the livery yard where I keep my horses, busy busy busy!!!
Hopefully I'm going to York Reptile night tonight, if it's any good and you fancy it next time we could both go??

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

109 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  16:04:28  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

Heya Sarah, I'll try to take you up on the offer as I'd love to see him again (and so would Amy) Not sure when it'll be as I've got a part time job at the vets starting tomorrow (as well as working at the riding school) and I'm now manager of the livery yard where I keep my horses, busy busy busy!!!
Hopefully I'm going to York Reptile night tonight, if it's any good and you fancy it next time we could both go??

Wow you are busy ha ha i cant even get one job!!!
Yeah id love to go with you next time if its any good!!
Just let me know when u want to pop round!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000