Lighting
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

97 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2009 :  23:16:24  Show Profile
Haven't been on for a while but I was previously asking about lighting. Well I finally found some that I thought would be suitable and they're working a treat.

They're Aquawave Luma LED High-Lite white rocks. They're waterproof and run from a 12v transformer.

Merauke Blue Tongue Skink | Yemen Chameleon | Tokay Gecko | Ghost Corn | Pinstripe Corn | Royal Python | Mexican Black King | Speckled King | Black & White Banded Cali King | Sonoran Cross Dwarf Boa | Western Hognose | Rainbow Crab | Tiger Oscar, Green Severum, Silver Dollars, Ornate Bichir & Synodontis.

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2009 :  00:54:50  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
Very nice, and bright.

Out of curiosity, how much were they and where from?
Also (as daft as it sounds) would you recommend them?

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Budaholic
Yearling

United Kingdom
689 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2009 :  10:19:32  Show Profile  Visit Budaholic's Homepage
They look pretty cool, good find!

Corn Snake Forum Members Map

Please add your details HERE
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

97 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2009 :  10:48:48  Show Profile
I bought these from this eBay seller: http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Aquarium-Led-Lighting__W0QQ_armrsZ1

The 3 rocks were £14.99 and the transformer was £4.99. P&P for both together was £5.98

Would definitely recommend them! Thinking of getting some more for my Tarantula tank actually.

Merauke Blue Tongue Skink | Yemen Chameleon | Tokay Gecko | Ghost Corn | Pinstripe Corn | Royal Python | Mexican Black King | Speckled King | Black & White Banded Cali King | Sonoran Cross Dwarf Boa | Western Hognose | Rainbow Crab | Tiger Oscar, Green Severum, Silver Dollars, Ornate Bichir & Synodontis.

Edited by - n/a on 14/06/2009 10:49:56
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000