Mojo, is he amel striped?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2009 :  22:58:05  Show Profile
I think we may have the same snake! We have a beautiful Amelanistic Striped corn snake, he (not sure) lookes very much like yours. We paid £65.00p for him, and he is worth every penny and then some. I wish I'd have got one years ago. Not often you get a Grandma that has a snake, unless someone knows differently!

Edited by - gingerpony on 30/05/2009 23:01:51

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2009 :  23:01:29  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
heya ally i've moved this from the Intros section again, please post in the relevant section.

one of my 07s is an amel stripe.

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2009 :  23:10:07  Show Profile
I will try and get it right. They are the most beautiful snakes I have seen to date. Apparently they get better colourings as they get older. I hope so, 'cos he will be stunning!

Go to Top of Page

Mick
Yearling

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2009 :  23:11:02  Show Profile
Hi I think he's a Normal Striped corn or a Hypo Striped corn
I think the striped amels have pink/red eyes.
That is of course if you a talking about my Mojo lol

1.0.0 Hypo Striped Corn (Mojo)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2009 :  23:17:06  Show Profile
He does have red/pink eyes, very inquisitive! There are so many morphs, that to a newby like me, its all a lot to take in, but I am trying. And yes, I was talking about your snake. Mine is called Gorgeous Boy, but I haven't told the family yet, so keep it to yourself! They wont be happy when they find out we are now the pround owners of a snake. Our Grandson has a corn snake, Scotty, who is about 9 years old. He will be over the moon.

Go to Top of Page

Mick
Yearling

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2009 :  23:23:45  Show Profile
AAhhh i see, well yes yours sounds like a Striped Amel to me, but I think mines defo a Hypo Striped. This is defo all new to me and yes theres plenty morphs lol
Sure your family will be fine. My wife was not impressed when I told her I was gonna get one, but she can see now he is no bother.

1.0.0 Hypo Striped Corn (Mojo)

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2009 :  23:02:40  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
Mojo looks like a normal stripe to me, i really quite like them but own an amel stripe instead.
some colour morphs look better in a normal pattern than in a stripe/motley, and some look better in a stripe/motley than they do as a normal pattern

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000