Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

likkibunni
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2009 :  03:39:34  Show Profile
Hello

My corn Slim is about 7-9months old (i think) and is on two small pinkies or a big one every 5-6 days. When mucking him out there is never much poo, just some dried brown on the aspen and crumbly white stuff which i presume is dried urine or waste water whatever it is. Wen I took him out tonight and put him in his feedingtub for dinner i left him to it as he didnt seem that interested in the pinky.

When i went back a few min later there was a HUGE pile of wet poo in the corner. Ive never seen so much of his poo before. It looks like 3 months worth of poo all in one go. It was all brown but did have some pink stuff in it. It really is an awful lot of poo for him, ive left the pinky in the viv on a log but he still hasnt touched it. Ill leave it overnight but im slightly worried. Any advice pls!!!

n/a
deleted

4 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2009 :  18:23:51  Show Profile
has he had any water or he is going to shed
Go to Top of Page

likkibunni
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  19:31:09  Show Profile
Its hard to tell with the water and he isnt about to shed. He has refused food the last couple of nights and still wont eat. Went back to the place we got him and was told it could be worms and got wormer but i dont want to give it to him if he doesnt need it

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  20:20:46  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Sometimes they go off food and it's nothing to worry about unless he's losing weight. He might not be eating because it's the breeding season and males can be funny at this time.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000