Any breeders to Kristianstad or Hamm?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  23:24:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any corn breeders going to either Expo syd in Kristianstad or Hamm this fall? I have 2 years of saved salary im looking to invest in snakes this year ...lol
Both me and a couple of friends are planing to expand the hobby a lot since the Swedish and Norwegian regulations finally opens up a bit this summer :)
That is if we can find some of the morphs we want.

What im looking for is:
Hypo
Kastanie
Hypo Kastanie
Mandarin
Dilute
Bloodred
Hypo Bloodred
Hypo Pewter
Hypo Plasma
Lavender
Caramel Bloodred
Sunkissed
Honey
Caramel
Anerystic
Cinder
Lava
Fire stripe
Orchid
Gold Dust

I dont know about the others, but i would guess a little of everything as usual...
If you are going and have more than the common morphs, please let us know what you will have available so that we can place an order if possible.

We will be bringing some morphs too, so if trades are welcome we wont be impossible either.

At the same time i would like to ask if the breeders in northern europe (Denmark, Germany, NL, Belgium) that have websites where available offspring are posted, could please provide me with a link to it.

Thanks!
/Magnus

Corns:
1.2 Butter, 1.1 Blizzard, 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Creamsicle, 1.2 Ghost, 1.2 Candycane, 1.2 Candycane - orange, 1.1 Caramel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Carolina stripe, 0.2 Amelanistic, 0.1 Carolina Motley, 1.1 Pewter, 1.0 Lavender

Cornsnake babies: OMGHI! im not even gonna try to keep up ;)

Others:
1.2 Great plains ratsnake (E.emoryi)

1.1 Ball python - Lesser platinum, 1.1 Ball python - Het pied, 1.1 Ball python - High contrast Albino

2.1 Chihuauha mountain kingsnake (L.p.knoblochi)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000