Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  13:32:01  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol kellog yano you want to haha :D
although i have to admit i fell in love with the Cali king n i never used to like them 4 some reason.... but now... i reli want one !! :o :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  14:09:27  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

lol agree with sta~ple on that one Kellog :D

n'awww i would love to rescue snakies.... n hopefully will do later but dont have the room or the time at the momment.. plus they should have a rep rescue place near me... then when i do decide to, it wont be so far away.

but i got scooby and skittles from someone on preloved.. great site.. just kinda dangerous at times lol

How come?

Kellog if you bet your OH hat he can'r make a viv and make fin of his manness he will make you a viv, and then you can always say now that you have an empty viv you need something to put in it XD

Plus if your always out of room you could get someone to make you a viv stack and you wuld get your money back throug selling the old vivs :D

That cali king is amazing! I wonder if he has a good temperament though. Only one way to find out and Kellog, yo say you don't live far from Brighton? I think you should check it out.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 02/06/2010 14:11:16
Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  15:49:24  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Must admit I can feel another corn coming lol

1.1.0 Amel Corns Colin and Xena
1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.1.0 Cats Wotsit and Willow
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page