Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  22:19:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thought i'd lost jake for the second time in 3 weeks
last time he'd burrowed right under the bark chips,this time i found him hiding under his water bowl!!its a medium sized exoterra water bowl and really heavy,so don't quite know how he got under there!is he ok under there though as the bowl is really heavy....dont want to find a squished jake!!!

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  22:28:35  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My smallest often hides under his small exo terra snake cave so im sure yours willbe fine under the water bowl.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  22:31:40  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I found Spaghettino once under the exo terra water bowl and he was perfectly ok!
He just thought that was a good hide..!
Go to Top of Page

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  22:34:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah he obviously likes it under there.just didn't want to leave him there and find him flat as a pancake lol!!

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  22:43:36  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mrsT

yeah he obviously likes it under there.just didn't want to leave him there and find him flat as a pancake lol!!

Nahhh!
Don't worry..!
He knows what he's doing!
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  22:54:29  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my snake hid under his bark after after handling, i thought i had done something stupid such as forgetting to lock the viv up :S

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  23:46:23  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Elijah often burrows under his ET water bowl. I was going to place it directly on the bottom of the faun but he seems to like it, the Aspen holds most of the weight off him. Plus, given his size now, I don't think it's heavy enough to do any harm.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000