Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2010 :  04:46:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Chrissy....it is so lovely seeing Tofu again - it has been so long !!

You have got some amazing pics of her, well done , they show off her colours brilliantly and the way you have caught her 'eyebrows' is a chance-in-a-million shot! They do look weird, I must admit....but kinda cool!

I love the 2nd and 3rd pics. She really does look as though she is taking notice of everything going on around her....or is it just that she can smell mouse in the air ?!

The first pic from feeding day made me smile, she really has got that constriction down to a fine art....but she seems to be upside down ! You can just see her head poking out underneath!

You know I am one of those who isnt a fan of snows, but if I could guarantee getting one like Tof then I would be seriously tempted....but unfortunately I think that your Tof is pretty unique !

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 27/05/2010 04:45:09
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2010 :  21:05:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ju, I just point, click and hope for the best haha She does look like she takes in everything around her doesn’t she bless her, I swear she is more intelligent and "with it" than I give her credit for most of the time!
I am glad you noticed her little head poking out, I thought that was extremely cute and just had to take a pic haha.

another person who could now considering getting a snow! tof is developing a big head

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

123 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2010 :  11:53:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh wow, she's superb! Love the first shot especially, looks like she's smiling :D

0.1.0 fire corn (Ruby)
0.0.6 lemon tetras (O'Neill, Jackson, Hammond, Teal'c, Quinn, Hank)
0.0.4 siamese algae Eaters (Pogo, Jimmy, Leo, Fatty Ding Dong)
0.0.2 stone catfish (Mark, Jez)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

143 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  15:45:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
stunning lil' snakey-kins. i have a snow corn hatchling, 'green blotched', and he has yellow stars down the side of his neck, i'd be so pleased if he develops yellow on his face like yours, tofu is a fantastic name, and what a beautiful cornsnake, i'm in love x x x

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  22:59:01  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
that first picture look like she is smiling for the camera :P

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000