Sick Royal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  00:40:14  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok so my royal pooed about 2 weeks ago, had a feed since and has pooed again tonight! So I took him out and noticed the newspaper was soaked! (had him on paper cos I ran out of chippings!) not sure how he has mananged that as it was fine when I went out at 5.

Well I gave the viv a quick spray and wipe out then put fresh paper down. While changing his water I had him round my arm ( he does it alot) I noticed a wheezing noise. So im now wondering if this could be an RI?? He is active enough and there is no gaping ot mucas ect. I have upped the temps a few degrees for now.

The other issue I have is his bark hide. it was what he had when I got him an was his only hide. It does not matter what end of the viv I put it, He will not go in the oppasite hide. So I have also moved this to the warm end! While he has the wheeze I dont want to take it out and replace it and cause him any extra stress at the moment.

In 2 weeks time we are moving, Snakes are gonna be the first thing to move and will be put well out the way, but will this make him any worse?

Oh and the 2 corns are ontop of his viv in rubs and the gecko over the other side of the room in a viv, are they at any risk, should I move them? At the moment I dont have anywhere I can really put them eveywhere is stacked with flat packed furniture and boxes

Help! LOL
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000