Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  14:57:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey all, im Dean... i been sent here on a VIP mission from the mrs... (Tatsie-J) as u may know her lol

like all women she is very very vague about what it is that she wants...

anywho... i could go on to tell you about my snakes... (which has now risen to 3 thnx to you lot lmao) but you already know about them and seen pics...

so just another hello from me :P

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:01:45  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hiya n welcome tot the forum :D

aaah but 3 is a odd number so will have to be 4 now...lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:05:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
funny u should say that coz i thought same thing this morning... feel bad as got 2 in 1 tank/viv whatever they called lol and only 1 in the other
Go to Top of Page

Tatsie-j
Hatchling

United Kingdom
209 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:12:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah well we best get another 1 then!! quite fancy a snow corn! or maybe a butter corn...

Anery - Bailey
Amel- Coraline
Normal - Zebedee
Butter Motley - Kitrino
Cats - Danny & Jasper

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:16:53  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome!
Are you keeping 2 corns in the same viv?
That's not really recommended..
Better have one viv for each!
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:20:05  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey welcome to the forum.

quote:
Originally posted by Dean86

funny u should say that coz i thought same thing this morning... feel bad as got 2 in 1 tank/viv whatever they called lol and only 1 in the other

Do you know the pros and cons of cohabbiting? How old are your corns, keeping older corns together is ok aslong as you know the risks but keeping hatchlings together is seriously a bad idea.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:25:52  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi
Wecome to the forum.
4 corns is a great idea as long as you have 4 homes for them!!
Butters are beautiful, then again so are snows. Hey have a look on www.iansvivarium.com if you need to choose which you fancy.....bet you'll end up planning a reptile room and have a wish list as long as your arm.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:27:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah we were told at the shop it would go 1 of 2 ways... but they both seem to get on fine and always seem to stick 2getha in the viv... its big enough for them to go opposite sides if they wanted to though...

they are not hatchlings... they both nearly year old...
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:47:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome along dean.

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:58:50  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice to welcome you too Dean

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  16:08:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

yeah we were told at the shop it would go 1 of 2 ways... but they both seem to get on fine and always seem to stick 2getha in the viv... its big enough for them to go opposite sides if they wanted to though...

they are not hatchlings... they both nearly year old...

thats them competing for the best spots in the viv..not them being cosy and wanting to be next to eachother, please separate them, are they sexed? you may have a pair and if thats the case then when your male reaches sexual maturity then he could pester the female for kinky time and if she does become gravid theres a massive risk that you could lose her because of her just not being ready to lay eggs safely

welcome to the forum though

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  17:02:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and Welcome Dean
x

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  18:08:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i understand what your sayin... however they seem to like 2 particular spots in the viv...

up the top on top of the strip light or in the log... but they follow each other... if 1 goes to the top the other will leave the log to go there...

zebedee (the male... so were told) get protective over the other which we have been told is female... if we go to take her out he dont like it much lol
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  19:03:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey dean. i know housing them together sounds all good but if the female get pregnant too young are you really ready to deal with it? i wanted to house houdi and tiggs together eventually but after reading more information here i wont as there are numerous threads on eggs too soon.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  19:34:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey shorty,

yeah i get what u sayin... and maybe its not such a good idea now then... but we now have 2 vivs for the 3 snakes and no room for any more...

got 2 small kids and other kids in and out all day so need to keep them up high n out of reach... think maybe gonna have to give away 1 of the snakes... (jokin just wanna see mrs face when she reads it lol)

dont really know what to do to keep costs to a minimum too...?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  19:36:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is ont of the vivs big enough to devide for the time being? meaning over time slowly and gradully build up a new viv. me and the mister the same no room for more vivs but want more snakes lol

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  19:43:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think its a 2' viv.... but its not the easiest of things to just split coz of light and heat mat etc... which then means buyin more stuff for each side..

bloody women and their crazy ideas... could have stuck the smaller snake in the old viv if she didnt insist on a new snake lol
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  19:49:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
she had to save that snake from the shop they didnt have a clue. and besides your lady is always worth it.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  21:02:45  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

up the top on top of the strip light

Do you have any sort of guard around light?

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  21:18:14  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  21:25:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

Do you have any sort of guard around light?

no not over that light... dont get hot enough to burn em... its just like a kitchen light but lighter, smaller and white rather than yellow... again told we should have it by the pet shop

quote:
Originally posted by shortyireland

she had to save that snake from the shop they didnt have a clue. and besides your lady is always worth it.

but the snake we got was not the 1 we went up there for... that 1 had been dropped and lost
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000