New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nails
Hatchling

United Kingdom
151 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  22:23:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well as promised pictures of (Epona) Epi, this is her second feed and she has just shed as well, she is still a bit skitish at present, but sure she will get better, now that we can handle her!!!!
Kellog, you asked in a previous post what book i was reading, it's a triology by PC Cast called Divine. Fantasy books.

And this is Wizard now he has just shed as well

1 Carolina Corn- Wizard, 1 Anery corn- Epi, 1 snow corn Casper

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  22:25:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
such cuties

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  22:27:57  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cute ^^

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

nails
Hatchling

United Kingdom
151 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  22:30:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

And another

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  22:30:39  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice pics..!
Beautiful snakes!
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  22:35:50  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww, they are so sweet. Don't you just love them.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  01:21:46  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
awww there sooooo cute :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  05:17:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Mods, any chance of moving this to the photo section?)

Epi is gorgeous Donna. I do have a soft spot for aneries, but she is particularly stunning....such lovely colours. Beautiful 2nd pic of her. Am so glad that she is feeding well and had a successful shed. Not surprising she is still skittish, but you know it will just take time and patience and before you know it she will be giving you hand massages (as Herriotfan likes to call them ).

Wizard is looking gorgeous and shiny, such bright strong colours.

Thanks for the name of the books....will look into them cos need a new author to start reading! Have worked my way through all of the ones I know.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

nails
Hatchling

United Kingdom
151 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  11:19:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kellog
She is a brilliant Author, she wrote a series of books called the house of night along with another author, they are very addictive, if you like the vampire stories, there are about 7 in the set just waiting for book 8 to be published as they put the date back. But very easy reading, the ones with the horse in are called Divine by Mistake, Divine by Choice and Divine by Blood. Absolutly brilliant books.
Ooops got carried away there, Wizard is a joy, he is fab to handle, Epi is getting there but like you say its a time thing, and as for my Royal, well he is a stunner but going through a horrid shed again, been 10 days now, and the little corns have beaten him to it yet again, i think he likes all the attention with the baths etc

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000