Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  20:39:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally it doesn't interest me, I know it should do, because I am a british citizen and education is going to be affected but not as much as taxpayers etc etc.

Anythings better than ol' Gordie.

Banter on.

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  20:42:31  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i don't pay all that much attention to it myself although i did see he was the new PM its on BBC now.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  20:57:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still haven't got a clue what his policies are.
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  21:20:43  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

I still haven't got a clue what his policies are.

I don't even know which party he stands for. Politics goes in one ear and out the other.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  21:36:20  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't worry too much chaps, most of the politicians themselves don't know what their policies are now they have a con/lib-dem deal!!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  21:40:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate Cameron, cant stand him.

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  21:52:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Better than Gord!
Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  22:00:36  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I dont think any of them are better the will all make promises they never keep I just wanna stp hearing about it now its tiresome D:

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  23:16:00  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lib Dems should've got it.
They've not had a go and stuffing the country up since the war and to be perfectly honest I don't think they could fudge it up much more than what it is.

But then also regardless of who got the position, they were basically being handed a poisoned chalice. They need to do some good stuff as soon as possible otherwise they'll be hated and we'll have labour back.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Fal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  00:02:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get my news through this forum now lol.. usually keep up to date but haven't turned TV on today (bar watching Wolverene tonight on DVD lol). Well i'm pleased, even more so that it (theoretically) should be a watered down Concervative rule with the libs leaning on them because of their support.
We shall see.. TAX FREE REPTILE EQUIPMENT FOR ALL!!!! lol

Corn Snake - Bella. Bearded Dragon - Draco. Leopard Gecko - Mojo. Cat - Neo. In our family we also have: Cali King Snake, Spiny Flower Mantis (RIP), African Lined Mantis (RIP), Ghost Mantis (RIP), four Hermit Crabs, a Budgy and a Dog - Mystie... oh and a YAMAHA YZF-R1 but she's feeling a bit neglected at the moment :(
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  00:09:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't care who runs the country, I just want them to drop the cider tax.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  00:49:34  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Did you see the news report where he slipped up really early and said that people will get controlled??

I think it's brilliant, Gordons chair hasn't cooled down and Idiot cameron is already slipping up, I cannot wait for more stuff ups.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

newsnakekeeper
Hatchling

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  14:45:56  Show Profile  Send newsnakekeeper an AOL message  Click to see newsnakekeeper's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Typical of this country we been con dem ed again watch for vat and tax rises to pay off the debts and job cuts in public sector on the way. Looks like here in the north east goig to be hit so the private sector can be sorted instead. Born free taxed to death oh boy what we going to get for next 5 years lol

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  15:35:42  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Personally it doesn't interest me, I know it should do, because I am a british citizen and education is going to be affected but not as much as taxpayers etc etc.

Banter on.

When Conservatives were last in education (University) was free to everyone. Labour promised in their manifesto to keep it the same way and then after getting into power started charging University course fees. Thankfully I started my course under a Conservative government or I may never have, knowing that I'd be 10's of £1000s in debt at the end of it.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  17:15:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

quote:

Banter on.

When Conservatives were last in education (University) was free to everyone. Labour promised in their manifesto to keep it the same way and then after getting into power started charging University course fees. Thankfully I started my course under a Conservative government or I may never have, knowing that I'd be 10's of £1000s in debt at the end of it.

I hope they'll change it back to what it was...

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  18:00:51  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
To be honest, all parties seem to have very much the same policy and there's no policy I can 100% agree with. The only way I can tell them apart is that Gordon brown looks like one of those really ugly wrinkly faced digs, the Tory man is an annoying posh man and the other people who I have never seen is neither one of them XD

I will hate it if people don't have to pay for uni as I have so unless I'm going to get some sort of refund I'll be miffed lol.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 12/05/2010 19:36:45
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  18:04:47  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think any government will stop charging something a previous government has started, that way they get the money to use but can always say 'it was the other lot that started it'.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  18:43:03  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
meh, they all talk out of their bung-holes :(

broken promises and stuff ups are the norm for whoever is in power, and no matter what they do they won't be able to please all the people all the time.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  19:36:27  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I hate it when someone asks them a question, they ignore it and seem to state their policy again and it has nothing to do with the darn question.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

newsnakekeeper
Hatchling

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  23:10:04  Show Profile  Send newsnakekeeper an AOL message  Click to see newsnakekeeper's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fal for P M i like the idea of tax free rep equipment lol

Edited by - newsnakekeeper on 12/05/2010 23:12:33
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  23:13:03  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newsnakekeeper

Fal for P M i like the idea of tax free rep equipment lol

No VAT on anything reptile related.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page