sooooo happy :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  00:20:28  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i can now breath... at last... max has finally... ate something allalouya (no idea how ya spell it lol) finally... it has taken him a lil over 3months and he ate ... i was shocked i just expected him 2 refuse it again lol but he ate it... lol i didnt dare move.

anyway am guna shut up and stop rambling now but im defo a happy mummy.. well apart from scooby that has decided to well im not a hundred percent sure what he has done but he has injured himself anyway... and now he has stopped eating (well he has 4 a while now) aaah well cant have it all i suppose.

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  00:22:56  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm happy for you and Max!
I bet you are flying right now..!
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  00:30:00  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yup... i am... i just wanted to put banners up everywhere and shout it out lol... but no instead i contained myself n told myself he has eaten before he has eaten before.. lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  00:31:50  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Don't stop yourself!
Shout..!
It's a happy moment!
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  00:37:32  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol i kinda did in the end... my poor bf lol hehe (be more people 2mora) ;) at first anyway... then i had to contain myself but the urge to pick him up and cuddle max was a biggen... but thought defo contain myself at that point lol :D

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  08:55:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news!

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  09:28:43  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's great news :) Hopefully he will carry on eating after that meal.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  21:33:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WELL DONE MAX!!!

xXxXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic