Custom viv builders?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  15:42:37  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know of any? I'm wondering if it will be cheaper to get someone else to make me a stack and get it delivered than buying the so called viv exotic stack.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  16:07:51  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What's your location?
It'll give a better idea if there's any budding chippys near you, or if you're near anyone that is/might be selling a viv stack soon.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  16:32:54  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
D'oh silly me! I live in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 area. For anyone who has never heard of that place before which I bet most people won't have, it's an hour away from Nottingham. I need a 4 viv stack that is 4ft wide and either 15" or 18".

I've goggled sites and the sites are all not working due to broken links. I even filled in a quote form and the link didn't exist :/ Kinda looking for a viv with cable access points as well since I have no idea how I would get a heatmat prob and thermometers into the viv without cutting up wire's and re-attaching.

Has anyone ordered from Dave's Vivariums before? http://www.davesvivariums.co.uk/

Edited by - Sta~ple on 07/05/2010 17:19:50
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  22:26:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It all depends on your wallet. If you've got the cash then id advise >> http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/reptile-supplies/vivariums-416/vivexotic-vivarium-stacks-1381/vivexotic-lx36-viv-stack-3-tier-ellmau-beech-159451.html but its only a three stack so you'd need an extra to go somewhere else. If you haven't get down too you local B+Q =) you'd be surprised on price although insulation can be a problem. Also... How tall is your room/you? You don't want a snake you cant reach or see =)
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  01:31:49  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
D'oh silly me! I live in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 area. For anyone who has never heard of that place before which I bet most people won't have, it's an hour away from Nottingham.

i have woop some geog that i know lol only cos i live about 15/20miles away from there lol sorry im norm reli useless at geog lol so glad that i knew somewhere...

although it would be good to know aswell as im wanting a viv stack soon 4 the lil ns (when there alot older)
but i have never used daves vivs (lol never heard of them) *goes of to investigate

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  19:21:23  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IVANTHERUSSIAN

It all depends on your wallet. If you've got the cash then id advise >> http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/reptile-supplies/vivariums-416/vivexotic-vivarium-stacks-1381/vivexotic-lx36-viv-stack-3-tier-ellmau-beech-159451.html but its only a three stack so you'd need an extra to go somewhere else. If you haven't get down too you local B+Q =) you'd be surprised on price although insulation can be a problem. Also... How tall is your room/you? You don't want a snake you cant reach or see =)

I would do the B&Q route but my DIY skills are poor. I've been looking into the vx48 4 tier stack. I'm 5ft"2 so I should just be able to reach the top viv... with maybe some help with some heals XD I'd love a lx stack but the only place n the house which snakes are really allowed by my dad is my room. I wish they made them shorter :(

Daves prices are incredible good, all fully assembled, sealed and everything although I would have to get the vivs separately and sit them ontop of each other as there's no way I'd be able to get something bigger than 5ft up the stairs :/ and if I do get the separately 4 vivs I would rather make sure they are proper quality and come with a gauntee incase the glass doors don't open due to weight or the viv's start to buckle.

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  19:25:54  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The chap I got my beardie from makes vivs for a living but I guess he'd be too far for you.....he's in Romford about 15mins from M25. Would probably be too expensive if you take travel costs into account.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  19:37:27  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I can't travel :( and there's no way my parents would have the time to travel either :( thanks though.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000