Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  22:11:09  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Unlucky dan mate, i've always found camping to be a laugh as long as you can get over the lack of sleep and someone always hogging your sleeping bag.

Last time i camped out i had my sleeping bag and pillow robbed, i had to try and sleep on a bottle of pepsi wrapped in my jacket.

I've never had a problem with people kicking off but then people don't tend to pick fights with me and my mates and when ever my brother camps nobody starts on him because they know me and my mates.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  22:17:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

don't do that, me and my mates did that about a year ago for someones 14th, we got so drunk we were shouting things out the 2 man tent which had 10 of us in. eventually a group of 18 year olds heard us and came and mugged us all in the tent, phones, booz and money, then kicked us all to death. ever since then never gone camping without parents on a random field

Sorry Dan I did not realise that was you

Paint ball is a great laugh until you get shot at point blank

Edited by - n/a on 02/05/2010 22:20:28
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  05:28:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely paint balling or go-karting and then a bbq in the garden. You can always put up a gazebo for if the weather is dodgy. We did that for my daughter's after prom party - had an area for food, put down a dance floor with disco lights, and an area with chairs and sleeping bags for them all to crash out in. Was close on 3 sides and could easily have shut the 4th if the weather had got worse.

Definitely think the drinking thing is over-rated and it is not just cos I am old ! Tands has spent too many parties having fun for the 1st hour and then spending the rest of the time stopping her friends from drinking, or holding their heads while they are sick, or breaking up fights, or having to break down bathroom doors and call an ambulance cos it had gone to far.... It just ruins the party for her and she doesnt see the point. I remember too many friends getting like that (to the point of having their stomachs pumped), swearing they would never drink again, and then the next weekend they would be back partying again and ****ed!

I know it probably sounds really boring to most of you, but it is possible to have loads of fun without getting legless and not remembering what happened the next morning!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  11:17:57  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, I know I'll get mugged for this, but I had a masked period costume ball for my 18th, with a live band (mates rates!) in lancing college.(Again, mates rates, knew the person who hired out rooms!)

We all had such a laugh.

Not a normal 'scene' for an 18 yr old, I know! :D

The kids round the corner from a family friend hired out a bouncy castle for their 18th...

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly