Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  15:17:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reeeet lads and lasses,

I'm 16 in a month, and I have no idea what to do. The novelty of going out and getting wasted in a field in a tent has worn off, and our flats too small and is too full of valuables to have a house party..

so, WTF can i do??? Been out for meals, done the limo upto london but I want something I can do thats different..

Ideas please.

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  15:35:56  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I quite like the idea of getting drunk in the field with a few tents and a nice barbecue. Accept for when the police come the next morning after you've had about an hours sleep and make you pack up...
Thats not good.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  15:44:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

I quite like the idea of getting drunk in the field with a few tents and a nice barbecue. Accept for when the police come the next morning after you've had about an hours sleep and make you pack up...
Thats not good.

Nah I know, plus when it rains..

had an angry farmer bang on my tent at 5am one morning last year after he let his cows out, and then he called the police.. Spoilsport.

Edited by - hillzi on 02/05/2010 15:44:53
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  15:58:07  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We went camping about 2 years ago and somebody got stabbed and bottled so the police moved us.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  16:01:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh dear, not good.

Saying that though, our after prom party will be in a field.. and I can think of two people which will be getting more than a mere slap.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  16:34:36  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Getting drunk is overrated but I guess your young though so :/
Your very lucky the farmer woke you up, not a cow as they can be very nasty and when they are n a nasty mood, they will try and kill you.

You could always get a new snake. Or have like a garden party with booze and food.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  16:39:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha I've had a new snake at Christmas and Birthday last year, two's enough for now...

I was thinking of that, a few mates with some music, a few bevvy's and a barbeque..

depends on the weather though.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  16:51:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I guess. You have a big shed or anything if the weather does go nippy. If you have a pond though you should probably make it off limits lol.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  16:52:09  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I used to get drunk every friday,would have a few beers while we were out then go the pub for a few hours up untill like 2 months after my 18th. Now i just have the ocasional few pints.

Although we will likely go up the pub a bit more this summer with the world cup being on.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  17:01:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wev'e got a conservatory which the snakes are in, with a leather sofa... so might be locking everyone out of there, and a gazebo but i doubt it'd be too cool in June..

Edited by - hillzi on 02/05/2010 17:01:42
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  17:21:26  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I used to get drunk every friday,would have a few beers while we were out then go the pub for a few hours up untill like 2 months after my 18th. Now i just have the ocasional few pints.

Although we will likely go up the pub a bit more this summer with the world cup being on.

I used to get drunk every week end from when I was 14/15 to when I was 18 which then I just stopped drinking unless it's a special occasion as I can't be bothered to go into town and drink and no-one wants to stay in and drink any more for some reason. I love red wine and vodka pops. I can't handle beer or larger at all, it makes me throw up even the tinyest amount.

It gets kinda cooler at night and besides, when your drunk you can't sense temperature very well XD

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  17:26:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

It gets kinda cooler at night and besides, when your drunk you can't sense temperature very well XD

Ah the beer jacket, the most underated item of clothing ,

Go to Top of Page

animal_crazy_lady
Hatchling

United Kingdom
100 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  18:07:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
should get a few friends together and go go-karting or paint balling.... its different from getting drunk, plus ya can do somthing on the nite too (depending what day it is)
believe me drinking doesnt get anymore fun from here on in.... i remember having my 1st drink when i was 13 (on hol with me mam n dad) so i guess i started pritty early, im nearly 26 now and hardly drink at all! its better to wake up fresh in the morning and now i dont have my mam to make me a bacon sarney in the morning, i have to do it my self! hehe
hope you find somthing to do!

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  18:15:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for that.

Yeah was thinking going paintballing with the lads, or get them tto come round mine for a few bevvys and a barbie..
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  19:32:16  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

thanks for that.

Yeah was thinking going paintballing with the lads, or get them tto come round mine for a few bevvys and a barbie..

You should do both.

I haven't been paintballing in ages. I got shot in the ass last time, i couldn't sit on wooden chairs for about a week.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  20:08:11  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i'm sorry young man, but you're not old enough to be drinking alcoholic stuff :P

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  20:15:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Get out you old codger. Says you ian, you somehow found a bottle of vod in your daughters bedroom..

HMMMM how'd she get that I wonder...?

Edited by - hillzi on 02/05/2010 20:17:14
Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  20:15:51  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Wev'e got a conservatory which the snakes are in, with a leather sofa... so might be locking everyone out of there, and a gazebo but i doubt it'd be too cool in June..

lol you were here for last years summer werent you? XD

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  20:16:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Twi

quote:

erm probably on holiday somewhere
Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  20:19:47  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Twi

quote:

erm probably on holiday somewhere

haha ah holiday, last years summer sucked, another year of not beign able to use my new costume down the beach XD this year I can't cause I'm as big as a whale, as long as anyhot hot weather stays away till after I dropped baby I'm happy lol

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  21:54:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Reeeet lads and lasses,

I'm 16 in a month, and I have no idea what to do. The novelty of going out and getting wasted in a field in a tent has worn off, and our flats too small and is too full of valuables to have a house party..

so, WTF can i do??? Been out for meals, done the limo upto london but I want something I can do thats different..

Ideas please.

don't do that, me and my mates did that about a year ago for someones 14th, we got so drunk we were shouting things out the 2 man tent which had 10 of us in. eventually a group of 18 year olds heard us and came and mugged us all in the tent, phones, booz and money, then kicked us all to death. ever since then never gone camping without parents on a random field

edit: forgot to say, its my bday in a week, my 15th, and me and my mates are going bowling, then back to mine for some takeaway pizza, vodka and a scary movie :O
gunna be fun!!

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

Edited by - reptiledanny on 02/05/2010 21:57:55
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000