dirrtty snakey
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

34 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2010 :  20:51:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just cleaned out shagnasty nice and fresh looks lush, 10 mins after i put him back..... nice sloppy poo. Sods law

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2010 :  20:55:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i hate it when they do that, my beardies do it everyday

paul

dogs:1.1.0 cookie, scrappy
rabbit:0.1.0 bluebell
beardies:1.1.0 spike, sunshine
corns:1.0.0 sid
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2010 :  21:18:18  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Take it as a gift!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2010 :  21:45:39  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeh happens to me a lot. Maybe it's because when you clean it out it doesn't smell like it did before so they poo to make it smell more like before the clean? Or maybe the handling whilst cleaning them out and them exploring and finding a hide makes them need a poo. Or they do it because they know it annoys you XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2010 :  22:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your all wrong, they do it to spite us, then laugh when we are cursing them!

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2010 :  23:02:37  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

Im with mike on this one. Accept for with my casper, she tends to poo in the tub i put her in whilst i clean the tank out, shes a good girl.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  00:11:43  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i defo agree with mike aswell lol.... they look at us with their schemin lil faces and whola... a min later a nice smelly poop and then they see us and they laugh their lil tails to a rattle whilst laughing mwhahahahaha to us grrr to them 4 that :/ :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  03:53:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

And it is not only the pooing that they do on purpose....it is the shedding in the few minutes we take to make a cup of tea while we are waiting to happen, it is the not drinking when we are around, it is the staying hidden until we are nicely tucked up in bed (well, sensible people are nicely tucked up in bed).....and it is doing the poo outside the viv just in that moment you take your eye off their rear end and it squirts all over the sofa, down the cushions, up the side.....

They have a serious sense of humour where we are concerned !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  10:48:42  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sprockett decided to have her first drink infront of me yesterday It was however in the bath, as I'd just run a warm bath to help her with the eggs, and I put her in, she draped her head over my hand and then gulped down a load of water

Sprockett Poo's in one area, but Gobo seems to be a never ending poo machine....*sigh*

[/quote]
And it is not only the pooing that they do on purpose....it is the shedding in the few minutes we take to make a cup of tea while we are waiting to happen, it is the not drinking when we are around, it is the staying hidden until we are nicely tucked up in bed (well, sensible people are nicely tucked up in bed).....and it is doing the poo outside the viv just in that moment you take your eye off their rear end and it squirts all over the sofa, down the cushions, up the side.....

They have a serious sense of humour where we are concerned !

xxx
[/quote]

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic