thank you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

17 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  12:26:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you to every one that posted reply's to my posts i have done a lot off leg work 2 make sure i got the info i needed from pet shops to callin up zoo's but with no real help. it was my 1st time on this forum and get all the help i needed a very big thanks to the forum

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  13:09:31  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There are a lot of experts on this forum and you will most probably find answers to any problems you have, be it general care, health or morph there will be somebody here that can help you.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  17:44:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
glad to know we were able to help you
its scary when something is going on with your snake and you dont know what the real problem is but its more than likely that someone on here has been through the same thing with theirs

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  05:10:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is what the forum is here for Craig and I know, from personal experience, that it has kept me sane when I have been at the point of panic!

The great thing about it is that there are so many experienced owners so willing to share their knowledge because of their love of corns....and it is because of your love of corns that you are on here.

I know that often you dont get a quick response but if you have had a look around and seen the amount of members then you will have a small idea of the amount of work the Mods have in keeping this forum running and helping us all out - so you will get the reply you need, you just sometimes need to be patient.

You really have been thrown in at the deep end with Logan and I am so glad that you have found this forum to help you care for her in the way that she needs.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  12:19:31  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

I know that often you dont get a quick response but if you have had a look around and seen the amount of members then you will have a small idea of the amount of work the Mods have in keeping this forum running and helping us all out - so you will get the reply you need, you just sometimes need to be patient.

The only reason he weren't getting immediately replies is because when he posted there was literally nobody online. I logged on and was the only person online and did try to help him, then Kehhlyr logged on and also answered his questions.

I find that if you post a topic at a time when more people are online you get almost instant replies.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000