Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  01:11:39  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
All these pics are of some of the animals in my collection, I shall have to get updates on them at some point.

Some of the pics I may have shown before as well, but Meh.

And the newest one, which came from Glagow to Bournemouth, Thanks Gmac.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 17/04/2010 01:16:24

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  01:20:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
K, loving the duck brilliant, great selection of animals and photos, with the possible exception of the leos lol.

Blimey never even knew she was missing, howd you get her, dam the lock on my front door but she is looking good enjoy her mate she is a wee cracker.

"away to check the rest of my animals"

Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  01:27:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahaha duck in a slipper
that is just so cute!

i love the (mexican black king?) snake with the car too :)

what a great collection you have
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  02:14:01  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow a duck in a slipper.

Thats a pretty awesome and somewhat extensive collection of animals you have there.

Marshmallow looks like she is getting pretty big now to.

Your plated lizard is awesome.

In the, umm 15th pic, is that trio? at first i didn't think it was as the bands are alot more golden, but then i thought he might have been in shed.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  02:44:41  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

....In the, umm 15th pic, is that trio? at first i didn't think it was as the bands are alot more golden, but then i thought he might have been in shed.

16th, 15th is Cordelia.

It is Trio, yes.
He looks gold or yellow or white striped depending on how natural the lighting is.

quote:
Originally posted by Figs

i love the (mexican black king?) snake with the car too :)

The MBK is David Hisslehoff, the car is K.I.T.T.
Proper reference there.

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 17/04/2010 02:46:29
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  09:16:45  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That duck in a slipper is so cute!

What snakes are the all black ones?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  10:05:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahhhh, love the duck, just check that he didn't leave you a little gift lol you have such a wonderfull collection!!

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  13:10:53  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

That duck in a slipper is so cute!

What snakes are the all black ones?

That is the Hisslehoff. He's a Mexican Black Kingsnake (MBK)

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  13:57:25  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I love the duck in the slipper too. But that is a fantastic collection. I am sooooo jealous - apart from of the creepie crawlies. I don't do crawlies lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Fal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  19:58:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I WANT A DUCK!!!!

Corn Snake - Bella. Bearded Dragon - Draco. Leopard Gecko - Mojo. Cat - Neo. In our family we also have: Cali King Snake, Spiny Flower Mantis (RIP), African Lined Mantis (RIP), Ghost Mantis (RIP), four Hermit Crabs, a Budgy and a Dog - Mystie... oh and a YAMAHA YZF-R1 but she's feeling a bit neglected at the moment :(
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  20:22:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cordelia is so cool
haha how comfy does the duckie look??

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2010 :  21:13:32  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I love them all but i love the boa even more i would love to have that off your hands.

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2010 :  22:57:07  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

I love them all but i love the boa even more i would love to have that off your hands.

I would love to get a boa, not for sometime yet i don't think though.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  05:21:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only just caught up with these K (sorry ) but they are amazing....I always love seeing pics of your menagerie. Now, where to start.

I do love Marshy draped over the branch. Such a colour change from the lightness at the front to the darkness at the back.

Am assuming the slipper is the missus'?!!! Although I can just see you shuffling around your flat wearing a pair of those (after checking them for duckling poo!) Such a cute photo and clever duckling to find such a comfy place to 'nest' .

Your 'bosc' is looking great. I do love its colouring and stream-lined look. How are you coming along with the house training?

The beardie pic is amazing, almost as good as the one you have of a beardie peering out of the window watching the world go by! It is almost as if they stand to attention, with their heads held high - such proud looking reps.

Trio is looking stunning, I love the contrast between the gold and black.

The Hiss and K.I.T.T - what can I say that hasnt been said before , about the snake and the car!

Gmac....how could you let that snake go ! She is gorgeous (*takes a deep breath knowing she is about to embarrass herself totally*)....is she a Cali King? Whatever she is her colours are stunning and I wouldnt mind one for myself !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  13:55:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wicked gang you got there, terrorizing up Christchurch!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  16:20:18  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The duckies have all gone now.

They were very tasty.

We ended up having 16 duckling hatch successfully, 3 died during hatching (humidity issues) and the last 5 just seemed to stop developing at about the 20 day mark.

The adults have gone as well now.

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  16:23:23  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice pics..!
That's a lot of snakes!
I love the slipper duck though..!
It stole my heart!
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  17:37:14  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I love the expression on the cats face!!!!!
You're so lucky to have so many reptiles, they're a cool looking bunch!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  22:04:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Gmac....how could you let that snake go ! She is gorgeous (*takes a deep breath knowing she is about to embarrass herself totally*)....is she a Cali King? Whatever she is her colours are stunning and I wouldnt mind one for myself !

Kellog, yes chiquita is a cali king, so breath out now, it was a really tough decision to let her go but figured if i let her go to K, at least i get to see her grow up to be even more prettier.

Im sorry I only have the one cali left now and she is my baby. , but she would be happy to adopt you as an Aunty.

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  01:23:12  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
a nice lil zoo ya have lol :D

but love the duckling in the slipper... i soooo wana duckling lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  04:39:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
K - so sorry you had to get rid of all the ducks , I know that however much you joked about eating them they did hold a special place in your heart.

quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Kellog, yes chiquita is a cali king, so breath out now, it was a really tough decision to let her go but figured if i let her go to K, at least i get to see her grow up to be even more prettier.

Im sorry I only have the one cali left now and she is my baby. , but she would be happy to adopt you as an Aunty.

*breath expelled finally, deep breath taken in to return oxygen to brain*

I can understand it being a really tough decision to have got rid of Chiquita, but not only do you get to see her grow up you also know she has gone to one of the best homes possible.

I am now officially your other Cali King's internet Aunty....or even internet foster mum like I am with Twilight !! What is her name and when do I get to see pics of my new snake??

xxx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000