Page: of 2

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  04:40:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

Edit - I did find an easter corn though.

A little bit of photoshopping works wonders.

That pic brought back some memories, especially of those who thought it was for real - www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.as?TOPIC_ID=5164SearchTerms=easter+corn (hopefully this link has worked, everytime I have tried to copy an address Google has crashed on me !)

quote:

I found this over on the "dark side"

quote:
They're another Hypomelanistic-effect gene that also appears to enhance red colouration. It is however not completely tested .......

Not easy to get genuine Christmas Hypos over here - plenty of normal hypos labeled as Christmases in shops, but I wouldn't be sure that they'd be genetic Christmas Hypos...

I don't know how much truth there is to it but seems possible.

You missed this comment on the 'dark side '.....provided by none other than our own Morph Master - they don't look much different to normals really, and it looks like it has a lot less hypo effect than regular hypo.

quote:
Originally posted by Rich78

You know there's something called a Christmas corn that has some green markings, so maybe he's some sort of anery christmas corn :D

The only Corn I know with green is the Green Blotch Snow.
It is a selectively bred Snow.

I am not sure about a Green Blotch Snow, but I know that there is a Green Spot Snow - www.iansvivarium.com/morphguide/greenspotsnow (again, hopefully the link will work....please!)

There is so much out there that it can be quite confusing and there is also so much out there that is hard to trust....unfortunately....

xxx

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  11:22:07  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

You missed this comment on the 'dark side '.....provided by none other than our own Morph Master - they don't look much different to normals really, and it looks like it has a lot less hypo effect than regular hypo.

oops, im not much of a fan of the dark side to be honest, i just typed christmas corn snake into google and that popped up.

quote:

I am not sure about a Green Blotch Snow, but I know that there is a Green Spot Snow - www.iansvivarium.com/morphguide/greenspotsnow (again, hopefully the link will work....please!)

There is so much out there that it can be quite confusing and there is also so much out there that is hard to trust....unfortunately....

xxx

That will be what Rich is talking about, some morphs get called different names from time to time, there is also a bubblegum snow which has both pink and green spots.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 17/04/2010 11:22:50
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  04:46:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

oops, im not much of a fan of the dark side to be honest, i just typed christmas corn snake into google and that popped up.

I NEVER venture to 'The Dark Side ' unless it is specifically mentioned on here....just made me smile as Eeji's response was immediately under the one you quoted .

xxx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000