Hi guys.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

muffin
Hatchling

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  22:33:36  Show Profile  Click to see muffin's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all been afew months since i last posted any pics of my snakes, so with the sun out today i got them out for afew pic, allso i have to new snakes the first is a king snake which is about 3 years old, and the other is a ball python which i got last week from 888 rep,thanks guys

Thanks all for looking

1.0.0 Ghost corn-Dexter
1.0.0 Snow corn-Stig
0.1.0 Carolina corn-Roxy
0.0.1 Amel corn-Oscar
1.0.0 Florida kingsnake Elvis

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  22:37:17  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very nice snakes!
Big family you've got..!
I love the snow corn and the ball python!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  22:40:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice collection Muffin. Love the first picture

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  22:41:27  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats a lovely collection you have there.

Your Carolina is mahoosive lol.

Not so sure on the first king but the second one (Cali stripe?) looks pretty awesome, and your royal is gorgeous.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

muffin
Hatchling

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  22:45:30  Show Profile  Click to see muffin's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys , ye danny she is big lol but she looks alot bigger in the pic, she has not ate for going on five weeks. And the first king is a florida king.

1.0.0 Ghost corn-Dexter
1.0.0 Snow corn-Stig
0.1.0 Carolina corn-Roxy
0.0.1 Amel corn-Oscar
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  01:53:50  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
got some gawjus snakies there :D

your 2nd king is gawjus :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  08:38:44  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Stunning photos. What fabulous snakes. I have to say i agree witht he above, your 2nd king is amazing

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  17:32:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous snakes you have.

Love the photo with Stig on your watch

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  17:56:05  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Those are some beautiful snakes. Such super photos...show the snakes off very well.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  19:11:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice snakes, i like your florida kingsnake.. very cute

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  04:12:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow Daryl, when you post pics you certainly know how to stun us!

Am I right in thinking that the first is Roxy? How old is she? She has some lovely markings and the sunshine really shows her colours off beautifully (*must remember to take mine outside and get some proper pics of them in natural light*)

Oscar is a very pretty colour....almost a peachy salmon?

Stig looks so small compared with the others! And Sizzlesmum is right, the best photo is the one of him around your watch!

Elvis looks amazing....cant get over how strange his colouring looks, cos I am so used to corns colouring. He has beautiful white/cream banding.

What is the Cali King called? I do love that colouring....such stunning contrast between the black and the white.

And a ball python as well!! You really are extending your collection. I do like the last pic of it.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  07:39:51  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Those are some awesome snakes. Is the 6th snake down that's kinda black and a creamy coloured and speckled a king as well?

I love your black and white king (if it is a king) though.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

muffin
Hatchling

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  23:09:33  Show Profile  Click to see muffin's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Kellog

Wow Daryl, when you post pics you certainly know how to stun us!

Am I right in thinking that the first is Roxy? How old is she? She has some lovely markings and the sunshine really shows her colours off beautifully (*must remember to take mine outside and get some proper pics of them in natural light*)

Oscar is a very pretty colour....almost a peachy salmon?

Stig looks so small compared with the others! And Sizzlesmum is right, the best photo is the one of him around your watch!

Elvis looks amazing....cant get over how strange his colouring looks, cos I am so used to corns colouring. He has beautiful white/cream banding.

What is the Cali King called? I do love that colouring....such stunning contrast between the black and the white.

And a ball python as well!! You really are extending your collection. I do like the last pic of it.

xxx

Thanks Kellog,yes the first pic is of roxy she is about 3 years old i think, and my Cali king is called Bronson, i a fan of his movies lol. All so forgot to post afew pics of Dexter as he is in blue at the min, and once again thanks for all the kind comments guys

1.0.0 Ghost corn-Dexter
1.0.0 Snow corn-Stig
0.1.0 Carolina corn-Roxy
0.0.1 Amel corn-Oscar

Edited by - muffin on 16/04/2010 23:10:24
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page