Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Why is it that when I clean them out they poo?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  17:27:48  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Every time I finish cleaning them out, they seems to explore for a while and then christen their new bedding with a poo! I even watched one of the babies do it last night, I swear it turned round and looked at me as smiling as he let it out as if to say, "you'll have to get me out again yay!" as soon as I put him back.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  17:31:42  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahahahaha!
Maybe they want more handling from you..!
Or they like that decor!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  18:35:31  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Maybe or perhaps they know I disprove of them doing it and they get kicks from it XD

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  18:38:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They're just so grateful to you that they're rewarding you with a gift!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  19:35:08  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Arggh Venom just pooed on his favourite hidey place which is a shoe box so I've had to chuck it! And now he has the cheek to look at me as if to question where it is.

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  01:38:57  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol haha... the joys of snake keeping haha mine do all the time... with the cheeky smile lol ;)

although you say they have 'kicks' from it lol can they as a snake (i know its a figure of speech but still)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  07:55:10  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
D'oh I didn't realise that XD

They looked very pleased with themselves when they have done it anyway. Sometimes it's kinda scary when I hear them go for one.

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  16:45:19  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHA, I know! Gobo does that. He poo'd up his tree, so I had to take it out and clean it. pain in the backside!!!
Then got irritated cos I'd taken it out.

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: