New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nazzle
Hatchling

United Kingdom
138 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  13:58:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just thought i'd let everyone have a laugh at my expense. i'm currently sat, typing with a pencil cos the fluffy bunny hands on my fluffy easter bunny suit are too fluffy to type. i'm about to walk up the main road, in my easter bunny outfit, to go and hide down a tunnel and then give out chocolates to kids. last time i wore the suit i was told i wasn't real because they could see my trainers, green t shirt and real eyes, and that i had boobies. then i nearly got attacked by a dog. i've been wearing the suit for an hour as i can't put it on myself and i feel like i can hardly breathe. i can't move in case the kids see me and i'm very, very bored. i'm not even getting paid extra for this.

a very ****ed off easter bunny.

it's not even easter anymore.

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  17:15:28  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Kids pointed out the boobs? What naughty children the shouldn't be thinking like that at that age!

Hope you have a good time.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  17:57:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hope the kids behave this time round..
what exactly do you do jobwise anyway?

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Nazzle
Hatchling

United Kingdom
138 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  19:12:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Supposedly I'm a teacher, I work at a field study centre.

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  01:43:19  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
one big lol haha.... sorry but still... hopes ya have fun... n erm hide ya boobs better ?? lol although shud kids reli know that sort of stuff at a young age lol... tut tut naughty kiddies :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  04:50:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh dear, a ****ed off easter bunny is not what the kids need !!! And you should definitely be paid extra for this....surely it is not in your contract and it sounds as though you need danger money !

The thought of you sat at the computer typing with a pencil dressed as an easter bunny gave me a much needed laugh - thank you, and I am sorry to be laughing at your expense ....I just couldnt help it!

How did it go? And, more importantly....PICS!!!!!!!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  09:05:50  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah Kellog good idea. WE WANT PICS!!!! lol. I can imagine it is really uncomfortable in that suit. Hope you don't give any poor little unsuspecting kiddies nightmares by being a grumpy bunny lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  16:47:01  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awesome! Yeah! pics please!!! :D:D

Maybe we can sponsor you next year! ;)

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic