just had a fab half hour (ish lol)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  15:16:13  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok... so i thought i'd check on my lil snakies and water them and handle them whilst im at it as they were all out to play... so i started of with pippa... she was fine (she always is)
then it was Goldies turn and when i picked him up he was abs fine aswell... then Twilights turn she was amazing as good as gold not like she used to be and she is now officially tame lol i can safely say so thats the 1st bit of good news.

the 2nd/3rd n 4th bit of good news... i have officially seen all my snakies shed and drink at least once as when i put pippa back she had a drink (so very dainty lol) so did Goldie and then 2mins after that... Goldie seemed to have an extra head on top of his... yup he was shedding... so i watched that from beg ish to the fini n it was his 1st perfect shed at last since i have had her (well except a tiny bit on her tail that i got of 4 him) the confession is... i realised he was in shed the other day but it completly slipped my mind 2day untill he started

so i am a proud mummy...

the only bad bit is i didnt have a camera near by... soooowwwwiii

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  15:23:32  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I bet you are over the moon!
I'm so jealous..!
Haven't seen Spaghettino shed or drink yet..
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  15:27:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
always have a fully charged camera near the snakes vivs/fauns! one of the most important rules of snake keeping!! lmao

its so cool watching them shed.. gotta admit i missed edison shed by about a minute last night..heard some funny noises so looked and edison was slithering back into his hide away from a perfect shed

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  15:47:29  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well i kinda had my phone near me.... ish but i couldnt get it in time cos would of crawled on my knees.. n ive not long had an op on 1 of them (it took them 8 looong years 2 work out wat was wrong wit it and sort it) so it wud of taken me ages to get ma phone but im sooowii but dime is in shed so i might be able to get her on camera lol... she tells the whole world when she sheds lol :D

but thanks guys..... such a proud mummy atm lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  04:48:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a fantastic time you have had! Great handling with all your snakes, finally getting to see them all drink and also to finally get to see them all shed!

Its a shame about the pics....and HannahB is right, you need a camera by the vivs at all times ....but by the time you would have taken to get up and get your phone or camera the shed would have been over and you would have missed it! We may have missed it this time, but at least you saw it ! Hopefully better luck with pics when Dime sheds.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  09:54:41  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've never seen Sprockett shed, and I caught her at it last night! Woop!

Gobo is a shedding tart. I swear he's an exhibitionist!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  13:15:35  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol haha..... i will be watchin dime lol n i will (hopefully) get piccies of her shedding im determined i just cant believe ive seen all my lot shed/drink etc but no pics.... hmmmm my phone (that i use 4 the camera) will always be in my pocket ive decided..... just in case lol ;)

:D

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000