New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dean54321
Egg

United Kingdom
70 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  18:21:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just had the most horrible experience whilst handeling lightning when im suddenly thought why does my leg feel wet ten i looked down and he had donea massive poo on me!

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  18:24:53  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha yeh... get used to that XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  18:36:23  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yup mit happens, luckily it jsut hasn't happened to me yet.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Rik
Hatchling

United Kingdom
135 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  18:43:54  Show Profile  Click to see Rik's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Its good isnt it? haha DannyBrown91 - Your time will come

Go to Top of Page

ari
Hatchling

United Kingdom
213 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  18:50:02  Show Profile  Visit ari's Homepage  Reply with Quote
count yourself lucky mate. this week alone, i had mystery out and he crapped on my bed, went all the way through to my new memory foam matress. took ages to get the stink out. earlier today though, i took him out for a routine cage clean, soon as he went back in, he did the mother of pooos.
Go to Top of Page

Nazzle
Hatchling

United Kingdom
138 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  21:44:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ALWAYS have a wad of kitchen roll next to me after many similar experiences. I can spot it coming now and haven't been caught out for a while (Hope the two culprits don't takes this as a hint to get me again).

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  22:55:32  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was holding casper yesterday as i was about to clean her faun out, i put her in a plastic tub and about 1 minute later she pood int he tub so close escape, but none of them have caught me yet.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  23:38:25  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ari

count yourself lucky mate. this week alone, i had mystery out and he crapped on my bed, went all the way through to my new memory foam matress. took ages to get the stink out. earlier today though, i took him out for a routine cage clean, soon as he went back in, he did the mother of pooos.

Argh I hate it when they do it on your bed. They always manage to do it on my feather quilt and then try and sneak away into my bed and near my pillow afterwards :( The last time it happened it was a really big runny one and once he started, that was it... Think I might put a towel on y bed from now one when they go on their.

I haven't been pooped on but my boyfriend got hit the very first time he held Char... he left so quickly afterwards :(

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

ari
Hatchling

United Kingdom
213 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  01:37:46  Show Profile  Visit ari's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ahahah no suprise he ran, snake poo stinks
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  02:14:02  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

I was holding casper yesterday as i was about to clean her faun out, i put her in a plastic tub and about 1 minute later she pood int he tub so close escape, but none of them have caught me yet.

Your time is veeeeeeeeeeeery close..!
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  04:45:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I must admit that I actually prefer the fact that my snakes poo out of their vivs rather than inside! Makes cleaning so much easier - no nasty surprises hidden in the substrate !!

Like Nazzle I have come to learn the signs and always have kitchen roll at hand - snake going very still, tail coming up at an odd angle, (stick kitchen roll underneath ready to 'catch' - and beware, cos it can squirt far!), vent coming out and then....gift giving time !!! You also get to know their pooing schedule so know when to expect it.

It is tougher with Silvesta as he is still fairly nervous and quick so if he feels you fiddling around his tail end he will shoot off....very quickly! With him it is always hard keeping an eye on his head end to see where he is going and his tail end to see what might be happening ! He has caught me out once, when he did a poo in the morning (which I caught), so I assumed that was it for the day when I got him out again to handle in the evening - I was proved wrong by a nice present where I was sitting cross-legged on the sofa, so it went on my tracksuit bottoms and on the sofa ....so was then in the position of having to catch him, without smearing it everywhere, yelling for someone to put him back and give me kitchen roll to clean up - I had one very cross OH !!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  12:40:56  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Probably the most amusing (for me not him) was when Sprockett met my dad and gifted him with a need for a complete change of clothes. Bless him, he changed, then came back and carried on saying hello!

My folks are all snake lovers!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  13:38:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I picked up my albino boa last year kate was holding her, she went up her sleeve and dropped one, you think corns are bad, this was a 6 inch log!

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  04:59:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My daughter is paranoid about the snakes pooing on her as Kellog did it the first time she ever handled him, so she has barely handled him since. The problem is her boyfriend thinks the snakes are great , so Tandi is having to be brave and play with them occasionally. Well, Kellog decided to go up her arm, under her armpit and round her waist....which meant his tail tip was still just showing by her wrist. At which point my son, being the mean brother he is , shouted that Kellog was about to poo cos he had gone really still and his tail was at an angle ! You should have seen the look of fear on her face....it was a case of 'Mum, help!' and I had to carefully extricate Kellog from under her hoody, with no sign of any poo....but sadly she was really scared by the thought of it .

My OH's best mate was over on Saturday and for the 1st time ever Silvesta decided to disappear up a sleeve....having never shown any interest in going into clothing before, unlike Kellog. The poor guy was sat there with Silvesta happily curled up between his wrist and his elbow , and was not coming out. What made me laugh was that he was due a poo and I was watching my OH's face and I could just see him willing Silvesta to do it, for his mate to feel a warm sensation and a damp patch to appear on the outside of the clothing .

Silvesta stayed there for 20 minutes....before he was virtually dragged out by force as our friend had to go! No poo though !!

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000