Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  00:19:33  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
but still all very true... n i remember watching that.... n moaning at them lol (not that they could hear me through the t.v lol.. but it made me feel better)

but yea i think some people in this world are just sick, twisted greedy (the last word use whatever ya like lol, as long as its mean haha) i just cant believe people would do that to any animal... im sure they wouldnt do it to a human if they had the choice ( i know its completly diffo... but not in all circs)

n if i dont stop here i will rant on n on n lol then i will end up blabbing... so im stopping (plus goin completly of topic now lol)

(soz 4 the spelling lol.. im useless at it n i just cant think ;p)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  09:58:56  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

its the same with dogs, i dont know if anyone on here watched it but aaaaages ago the BBC did a program about crufts and dog breeders deliberately breeding bad traits in dogs and then selling them on for huge profit, one i remember in particular was the woman who was studding her King Charles Cavalier dog out even though he had a major brain condition which is common in KCC's and every pup he fathered had a really high chance of getting the disease themselves.. the woman knew but she didnt seem to care.. ok the other half of the breeding team should have done a health check and found out but seems they didnt always..
other dogs that are bred with bad health issues are some of the GSD's - the really sloping back and bad back legs, Bulldogs/Pugs/French Bulldogs - anything with a reduced muzzle and restricted airways and increased folds in the skin, also Shar Pei's and Chows ect..

whoops.. kinda off topic there.. tends to happen when i get into talking about dogs

Yes that's what I was thinking... I really do not get the thought process if these people though. It's sick and cruel, they should be fined and put in prision for cruetly to animals. I'm sure if most parent's knew there was a chance their baby could end up with sersious health problems they wouldn't have the child as mean as it sounds. I'm not sure if I am right in thinking this but I think that it's illgeal with 2 people with a certain medicial contion to breed with each other... I unno which one though but it effects you mentally a lot.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

AngelX
Hatchling

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  19:46:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have an Amel Stripe corn snake and he is beautiful!!1 So Amel stripe is a definate recommendation!! :)

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  20:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Charcoal.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

45 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  12:37:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote