ma bit of gossip 4 the wk :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  01:18:07  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey everyone

i needed to let ma excitment out somewhere lol soooo i thought here would be a great start (although i put it on fb 1st soz lol )
but anyway i am now a proud mummy to a 09 male amel stripe called Scooby he has got the most cutest face !!
anyway as soon as this 1 wk rule ends (its takin ages and only got him home at 5pm) i shall put some pics up (unless anyone is guna let me of so i can get some pics b4 the wk is up.. i mean it will only be my phone, no flash, i wont pick him up, i mean he might be out n b in a perfect postion 2 take a pic and well yano what its like... ya get a new snakie n ya just wana show the world lol)
My bf treated me 2 him..... yey.... but now im not sure this is a good thing cos i just wana buy more... but have given ma mum n bf ma wish list and as its ma bday in may.... soooo....with a bit of luck lol haha

o and also i have finally named my snow corn his name is snoopy (hmmm dont ask y lol)

anyway thats my gossip 4 the wk... hmmm 4 now lol

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  05:01:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have only been with us 5 months Crazy JJ and you are already up to 9 corns!! That is a serious addiction!

Congratulations on getting Scooby (lovely name) and I cant wait to see pics of him - no breaking the rule just to get pics , no matter how much you want to show him off! You have a very sweet (and tolerant) boyfriend (and mum)!

So glad you named your snow finally. Snoopy is a great name....not quite sure how a snow comes to be called it but..... My old dog was Snoopy and he really did have markings similar to the original Snoopy.

So now we wait until May to see if 9 becomes 10!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  07:20:40  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Happy for you!
Nice name..!
I want 9 corns, too!
You can surely take some pics while he is in the viv out and about without flash..!
Can't wait!

Edited by - mozacchio on 24/03/2010 07:21:35
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

63 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  07:26:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats!! cant wait to see pics.
Im very jelous i want more corns!

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  10:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mozacchio

I want 9 corns, too!

quote:
Originally posted by JRDN

Im very jelous i want more corns!

Personally I dont know whether I could cope with that many, the feeding and cleaning wouldnt be a problem but how do you get the quality handling time with so many! I have enough on my hands with my 2 !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Kare
Egg

86 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  11:13:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean kellog
I have had to go into this with a plan or I would get over run time wise.
I have 1 husband 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, 2 degu, with 1 cornsnake 1 African pygmy hedgehog and 2 tree frogs to come in the next few months.
Thats me time wise. I cant get any more!

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  11:51:06  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, I thought I was animal mad but I bow to you!!!!! Not sure I could cope with 9 snakes as well as my other pets and humans ;)

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  12:49:25  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kare

I know what you mean kellog
I have had to go into this with a plan or I would get over run time wise.
I have 1 husband 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, 2 degu, with 1 cornsnake 1 African pygmy hedgehog and 2 tree frogs to come in the next few months.
Thats me time wise. I cant get any more!

Yup, my 3 snakes and dog take up most of my time.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  13:26:35  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha lol.... i confess i have an addiction prob haha

with all the handling n time its not all that bad... i just need 2 make some sort of plan lol but it works...

erm well i only called scooby beacuse i used to have a corn called scooby but i had 2 sell him
and as 4 snoopy i have no idea where there came from lol but in my defence erm.... snoopy white n ma snow is white... does that count

Blimy 5months aleady blimy does time fly..... so y cant tis bloody wk lol
aaah well shall get pics up soon hopefully

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  14:46:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats
iv got 9 snakes altogether and tbh i find it pretty easy to handle and sort them all out, guess thats because now i dont have a full time job i can sit about watching them and take more piccies

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  18:02:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations!
9! WOW!
1 is enough for me!! (**At the moment- but incase Hubby asks- This part was NEVER typed in public...!!)
xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000