Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  12:03:35  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Re: Boomslang - as much as I love them, their place is in the wild and even if I had the knowledge, courage, experience and licence....I doubt I would want to own one....some animals are just not meant to be kept as pets....

xxx

Would deffinitely agree with that. I watched a show on Nat Geo Wild, called deadly dozen. And in sub saharan Africa they are responsible for i think it was 15% of all deadly snake bites.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Takagi
Egg

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  13:22:31  Show Profile  Click to see Takagi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok dropped his temps a weee bit, so shall watch the did to see what they sit about but should be good :)

he is still under the cool end at the moment so no idea what he is up too, just changed his water

now to wait :(
Go to Top of Page

Takagi
Egg

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  21:12:45  Show Profile  Click to see Takagi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok over the mooon at the moment, he finally came out of hiding and is busy roamin his turf :D

also keep stairing at me while I was eatin my tea heh

Small question (yet again) on his uder belly he has some blue'ish marks like a bruise does not seem to bother him and may just be a colour of that scale area??
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  22:53:32  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They would be his insides lol.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  04:06:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

They would be his insides lol.

Weird isnt it??!! But Danny is right. With the light colour hatchlings, especially snows I think, you can see the colour of their internal organs....one reason why I am not particularly fond of them - freaky!

Checkout this link, where Gaz had the same concerns with Stella - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7178&SearchTerms=internal+organs

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 04/04/2010 04:08:42
Go to Top of Page

Takagi
Egg

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  09:43:39  Show Profile  Click to see Takagi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
wow.. and yes very freaky :)

but happy nothing wrong
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000