Ok... I need some help again :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  18:36:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just got this girl from a friend and i cant tell for sure what she is.
He said it was a normal Carolina and my first thought was no... looks more like a hypo to me as the belly checkers are far from solid and the overall look of the snake doesnt match any normal that i ever had...
When i got home and looked at her a bit more closely, i ended up doubting myself (again) and started thinking along other morphs that looks a bit like hypos and now im totaly unsure of her.
So im hoping that some of you experts can share some thoughts on this. Is it a normal, a hypo or something else ive got as a new addition?

Corns:
1.2 Butter, 1.1 Blizzard, 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Creamsicle, 1.2 Ghost, 1.2 Candycane, 1.2 Candycane - orange, 1.1 Caramel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Carolina stripe, 0.2 Amelanistic, 0.1 Carolina Motley, 1.1 Pewter, 1.0 Lavender

Cornsnake babies: OMGHI! im not even gonna try to keep up ;)

Others:
1.2 Great plains ratsnake (E.emoryi)

1.1 Ball python - Lesser platinum, 1.1 Ball python - Het pied, 1.1 Ball python - High contrast Albino

2.1 Chihuauha mountain kingsnake (L.p.knoblochi)

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  19:15:13  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm not an expert but because of the reduced black borders around her saddles i would say Hypo. If no one can give you a deffinite answer then a picture of her belly may help.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  19:51:36  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
she certainly looks like she could be hypo, how old is she? and can you post a belly pic plz? :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  21:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ill see if i can borrow a camera tomorrow and get some more pics.
She is about 3 years old.

Corns:
1.2 Butter, 1.1 Blizzard, 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Creamsicle, 1.2 Ghost, 1.2 Candycane, 1.2 Candycane - orange, 1.1 Caramel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Carolina stripe, 0.2 Amelanistic, 0.1 Carolina Motley, 1.1 Pewter, 1.0 Lavender

Cornsnake babies: OMGHI! im not even gonna try to keep up ;)

Others:
1.2 Great plains ratsnake (E.emoryi)

1.1 Ball python - Lesser platinum, 1.1 Ball python - Het pied, 1.1 Ball python - High contrast Albino

2.1 Chihuauha mountain kingsnake (L.p.knoblochi)
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  21:30:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the belly checkers are not solid then at the very least she is Hypo.

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  22:10:51  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
she's very bright for a 3 year old, so I'd almost put money on her being hypo :)

.....i thought you were going to say she's around a year old! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000