Not long to go now!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  22:24:06  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi folks
Not long to go now before I can handle little Hissin-Sid Just one more day. I'm so excited, like a child at Christmas
Tomorrow should go by fairly quickly 'cos I'm going to get a crestie about midday. I've had the terrarium set up and running for a while to make sure temp/humidity is stable so now it's all ready to be occupied. I've known, and been in touch with, a local breeder for quite a while so I'm getting Echo from him.
Funny how hubby made a lot of fuss over Sidney but has said very little about another sort of lizard Men are a law unto themselves No offence intended guys, you're ok.
Maybe it's because he knows that our beardie is no trouble. If that's the case I'm sure he'll work out that Hissin-Sid is no probs and I can start to plant a few seedlings in his head about how great they are and another snake would be a good idea...............MUCH to far ahead of myself, think there might be a snag

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  22:42:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great i bet you cant wait

0.0.1 Carolina Corn (Milo)
1.1.0 Staffys (Harley&Penny)
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  22:47:58  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
One more day, come on! You can do it..!
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  03:59:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just remember - take it slow and for short periods of time ....you have read enough on here to know what to expect, a very fast and frightened little baby who needs to get to know you and get used to being handled.

A crestie as well! Wow, you really are expanding your animal family quickly!! Think you may need to give your Oh some breathing space before bringing up the subject of your next snake !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  10:06:00  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've been planning to get a snake and crestie for a long time.....as you all know. Once they're both settled in that will be it. I was joking about the 'next' one! I really think that would be a step too far.
I know I've to go slow and steady with Sidney but I'm still all excited at the thought of being able to handle him. It will be nice to share some time without being under the gaze of other people in the reptile shop.
Nearly there............

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000