New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

morph2010
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  20:48:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all anybody had any troubles with there order from triple8?

I've ordered a new viv and plants ect and seems to be taking 4ever to get here been over a week numerous phone calls ect

1 Harley, Anery corn (not sure on age!)
1 Amber, Mad as a hatter springer 7yrs
8 ft fish tanks loads of fishys
1 Bobby, Cat 2yrs

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  21:24:37  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nope i've never had a problem, i ordered some mice and plastic plants on saturday and it was here on wednesday. It may be because you are getting a viv. Apparently they also send these seperate so you may get your plants and stuff before you get the viv, i know Gaz had some problems when he ordered a viv.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

morph2010
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  21:26:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH I THINK THE VIVS COME FROM WHOLESALERS NOT SURE OOOPS left caps lock on again!!

1 Bobby, Cat 2yrs

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  21:30:02  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by morph2010

YEAH I THINK THE VIVS COME FROM WHOLESALERS NOT SURE OOOPS left caps lock on again!!

Gaz's main problem was that all the other stuff come without the viv, but he had to sign for the stuff and the viv was included in the list of things he had to sign for, so he was therefore signing for something he weren't recieving which could cuase problems if the viv didn'r come as you had signed for it, but if you don't sign then you cant have the other things which you have ordered.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  22:15:07  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sometimes when I have ordered several items in one order from 888 they have taken a little longer than specified for delivery. I think this is because sometimes they have to wait for new stock of one of the items to come in and therefore delays the whole order. They have always been very helpful and pleasant when I have phoned them tho. What did they say when you rang?

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2010 :  10:59:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Strange I ordered everything but milo himself from them and they were fine

0.0.1 Carolina Corn (Milo)
1.1.0 Staffys (Harley&Penny)

Edited by - n/a on 13/03/2010 10:59:32
Go to Top of Page

morph2010
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2010 :  11:12:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they just said everything will come at different times, sounds bit strange why they just dont send it all together

i normally use value vivs for my things and normally here few days after, wish i'd stuck to them as i wanted to set up viv wknd ready for harley in the week

1 Bobby, Cat 2yrs

Edited by - morph2010 on 13/03/2010 11:13:03
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2010 :  12:25:16  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by morph2010

they just said everything will come at different times, sounds bit strange why they just dont send it all together

i normally use value vivs for my things and normally here few days after, wish i'd stuck to them as i wanted to set up viv wknd ready for harley in the week

Triple 8 are the only place i've ordered from and have personally always found them pretty fast and reliable. They are also really helpfull when you phone up or email them, although getting back can take around a day if you email.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

ari
Hatchling

United Kingdom
213 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2010 :  20:31:52  Show Profile  Visit ari's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ive had a fair few problems with them as it goes. One not really their fault- exo terra canopy was recalled and i place an order at the same time. took 9months to get them restocked!. this time though they gave me their own branded subtrate which was totally different from my zoomed repti bark that i normally use. anywya trying to resolve that now.
Go to Top of Page

ari
Hatchling

United Kingdom
213 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  20:04:26  Show Profile  Visit ari's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quick update. 888 apologised for the mistaken substrate and have offered to resend my zoomed gear with my next order. order a small plant since i need it quickly. looks like they dont want their old stuff back either so im gonna have a load of orchid bark too! im talking loads!
Go to Top of Page

morph2010
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  20:58:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
been nearly two weeks now still no sign of my viv!!

1 Bobby, Cat 2yrs

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  21:11:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
vivs do take longer because they are shipped from a different location..mine arrived a week after ordering

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Gaz_1989
Yearling

United Kingdom
931 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  13:39:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Danny has got it spot on regards what happened to me.

I recieved my order (minus the viv) but the delivery note included the viv, so my fiancee signed for the lot.

At this point we had signed to say that we had recieved a viv when we hadnt, as it happens the viv came a few days later, but this is not outlined on their website and doesnt state this anywhere on the paperwork.

Im sure your stuff will turn up eventually, they have been great apart from this insident!

Gaz

0.0.1 CB15 Amel Corn - Billy
1.0.0 CB16 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Hunter
Go to Top of Page

morph2010
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2010 :  20:56:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
received the plants today, still no sign of viv yet did'nt have to sign for them but have invoice with both viv and plants on ??

1 Bobby, Cat 2yrs

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2010 :  20:58:14  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yer the invoice is just saying that you have ordered it all together and that you have payed for them items, your viv shouldn't be too long now.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

ari
Hatchling

United Kingdom
213 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2010 :  22:10:12  Show Profile  Visit ari's Homepage  Reply with Quote
come to think of it, my viv was delayed when i ordered too. As danny says its delivered from a warehouse and not instore. it will come and you will smile! let us have some pics when you've set it all up
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000