Snow Breeding
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  12:23:13  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey guys i currently have 2 amels and a snow im thinking of breeding this year should start to happen anytime soon, but i have decided that i dont want my amel boy to breed with the snow girl, i was wondering if anyone had a male snow they would like to breed with my girl to see if we could get a clutch of snows, i'm new to this so i dont know if this is how these things work but if your interested give me a shout and we can work something out

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  12:26:24  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Milky is nearly 6 feet, no more then 700g, sheds and feeds well shes a bit nervous being picked up but is very friendly once out of the viv, im not sure of her age, as she was a rescue, she has been bred from in the past,and the whole clutch was fine. im guessing due to her size and weight she must be over 3 years.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  21:40:17  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i have a male snow but it depends whereabouts you are..............?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2010 :  20:26:49  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im in wales lol id be willing to travel tho :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000