Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  11:36:53  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello! I'm a newbie..
I'm Electra, i'm from Greece and i looooooooooove my corn! :)
His name is Spagettino and he is 5 months old. There will be pics soon! :)

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  11:48:57  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey, welcome to the forum Electra.

This is a great place to make friends and is absolutely vitalm if you ever run into a problem regarding your corn.

Hoping to see some pics of Spagettino soon.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  11:59:49  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Actually, It's "Spaghettino"! :P
I wrote it in a hurry. :)
Go to Top of Page

lmfastcars
Hatchling

United Kingdom
360 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  12:01:54  Show Profile  Click to see lmfastcars's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey, welcome to the forum. Look toward to piccies of ur snake

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  12:04:09  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'll post them as soon as i get to handle him today!
I keep forgetting to do so. My cam is broken so i have to use my bf's phone! :P
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  12:06:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome to the forum Electra

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  12:09:14  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You are so welcoming! :)
Anybody knows how to get an email as soon as i get a reply to my topic?
it's not really handy to keep refreshing the page! :S
(sorry if it's a stupid question, but i'm new as i said..!)
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  13:20:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

62 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  14:00:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey What type of morph is your corn Spaghettino ? And welcome =]

Corn snake
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  14:16:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum.

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

WISH LIST: blue tongue skink.
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  14:22:22  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am really confused! it looks like a common one but i can't figure out with certainty. :/
I'll show pictures and you'll tell me! :P
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  14:59:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome to the forum

dogs:1.1.0 cookie, scrappy
rabbit:0.1.0 bluebell
beardies:1.1.0 spike, sunshine
corns:1.0.0 sid
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  15:26:09  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mozacchio

I am really confused! it looks like a common one but i can't figure out with certainty. :/
I'll show pictures and you'll tell me! :P

When you get the pics up im sure somebody will be able to settle your mind on the morph. The people on here really know there stuff.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  17:45:58  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, i know! I've read the "morphs" topics a lot and i've heard that eeji is the master on morphs! :)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

62 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  17:57:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What colours is it ??

Corn snake
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  18:02:26  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by samRILEY

What colours is it ??

That's a really difficult question to answer. It's a little general! :P
I'll put some pics so that you tell me!
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  21:17:06  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to the forums.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  21:48:58  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Posted pics on "corn snake photos"!
At the topic "Meet Spaghettino again"..!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  22:05:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome to the forums. Spaghettino is a cutie

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  22:13:35  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks! :) adore him..! I'm new to the snakes's family, as i never had a snake before but i always loved them. The problem is that here is Greece owning a snake makes most people terrified. :/ Luckily my bf had a ball python and i loved it. I tried to handle it all the time and never let it alone, so he decided that i needed a snake myself and he bought me Spaghettino! :)
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  03:53:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Electra (and Spaghettino)! Its great to be welcoming an international member!! This is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship . I am not sure how much information you already know about corn snake keeping, so sorry if I am repeating information you already know...but it is better heard twice than not at all.

The forum provides great information. You have obviously already been browsing around, but the best place to start is http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm, it has lots of information for new snake owners. Also read this topic on 'Your 1st Snake' http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133

You asked how to get an email as soon as you get a reply to your topic. Unfortunately you dont with this forum. Best thing to do is to click 'active topics' (top right) each time you log-in, and that will show you all the action since you were last on the site....but I do agree that it can be frustrating to keep having to refresh the page to see if anyone has replied! Am sure a Mod can explain it better.

You will find that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

I am not sure what it is like in Greece, but unfortunately many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I suggest you double check anything you have been told with us on here. Remember that no question is regarded as a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

When you got Spaghettino I hope you got as much info about him as possible....shedding history, feeding history etc. I keep my own 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

Well done for complying with the unwritten forum rule (pics as soon as possible) without even knowing about it! Cant wait to have a look.

It is interesting that most peoples reaction in Greece is to be scared. You get that a bit here, but not majorly so. Some people do have a fear reaction, with others it is revulsion and others just cant understand why you would WANT to have a snake!

A warning - corn snakes are addictive.....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is **** and I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!" You have just started down that corn path so be warned!!

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 01/03/2010 04:05:02
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000