New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  14:14:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I have returned after a very long absence. Same old faces and a few new ones I see

I have now relocated across the country to Devon, ooo arrrrr. So I am no longer a Mancunian!! I have moved twice since I was last here but am now in my own home again, so we can all settle down.

All is well with the 5 snakes...

Jasper and Chico the Corns have grown hugely

Luka and Lucien the Kings are as greedy and inquisitive as ever

Tibo the Royal has starved himself since September but has only dropped from 720 to 702 g so not getting tooo twitched yet...

Hope you are all well. Have I missed anything dramatic? Fill me in on the news as I can not find time read the thousands of posts I have missed!

But now I am back online in my new home, I shall pop in regularly again. It's good to be back

Mancunian

0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chicomecoatl (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  15:13:48  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Mancunian!

What have you moved down south for? The North is the place to be

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  15:24:10  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I disagree with Kaz.
Down South is the place to be, all the northerners wouldn't be able to handle it down here.

Good to see you back, not a huge amount of things gone on, except for maybe the main umbrella forum opening up at www.thereptilian.co.uk

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  16:41:51  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
once a manc always a manc! :D

welcome back :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  16:54:34  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
welcome back and welcome to the west country,you will have to become a cider drinker now.

Go to Top of Page

nails
Hatchling

United Kingdom
151 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  17:43:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah the west country is the place to be, Hello and welcome back, i'm one of the newbies on here, so watch out for loads of questions :)

1 Carolina Corn- Wizard, 1 Anery corn- Epi, 1 snow corn Casper
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  18:03:10  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey welcome back.

Jasper and Chico look gorgeous in your sigs, hopefully will get to see a few pics of the bigger versions lol.

Got my first corn also a ghost around 5 weeks ago, ad recently in the past couple of weeks got a blood red.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  19:55:30  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Mancunian. A pleasure to meet you

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

348 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  05:01:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back...Gotta love them Royals you just know if they we're human no resteraunt on earth would be good enough. Oscar my old royal would go months on end with out eating then binge like mad!!! Not much happening here in Manchester at the moment mate so your not missing owt except that its been dry and sunny!!!!

1.0.0 cash snow corn
0.0.3 koi carp
0.0.18 assorted gold fish
axolotl eggs ready to hatch
0.1.0 Chaco golden knee T
0.1.0 chilli rose pending!

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  10:08:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome back

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  11:10:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its good to have you back Mancunian. Havent met you before but your name has been mentioned , so looking forward to getting to know you. Must be good to finally be in your own home and settled, time to put down roots and stay!

Sounds like you have your hands full with your 5 snakes. When I first got Kellog he went horny on me and didnt eat for 13 weeks....it was this forum that kept me sane, while I drove them mad !! Have heard that royals are fussy eaters but I am not sure I could stand the stress!

Your corns are gorgeous, especially Chico...but then I have a soft spot for the anerys.

Cant wait to see pics of them, and hope you will also post pics of Luke, Lucien and Tibo in the 'Other Exotics' photo section.

Once again, great to have you back and finally meet you!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  11:51:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, Welcome Back and Nice to Meet You!
xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  19:40:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys :)
I will certainly be putting up some new pics very soon. There are a few on here somewhere from 2008 if you do a search.

0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chicomecoatl (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000