Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  14:48:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i shall be keeping my fingers crossed for ya
try to pursuade the brother before you go, that 2 snakes are better than one, might work
enjoy snow boarding too!

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix

Edited by - n/a on 02/02/2010 14:48:59
Go to Top of Page

Fal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  19:43:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheers, but he is already convinced, since I will be moving out in April, so my corn will be for my faince and me, and my bro is keeping our beardie and leo :( but he wants his own snake now too lol and has been on this forums sister king forum (if that makes sense lol). He's set his mind on a certain king we saw in the store at the weekend and has decided to get it, he's just worried it might have gone before thursday - would be just his luck - so fingers crossed for both, thanks! :)

I'm still needing some info on housing hatchlings, so will post in the appropriate area if you good folk wanna keep your eyes out! :) thanks all!!

Jonathan

Corn Snake - Bella. Bearded Dragon - Draco. Leopard Gecko - Mojo. Cat - Neo. In our family we also have: Cali King Snake, Spiny Flower Mantis (RIP), African Lined Mantis (RIP), Ghost Mantis (RIP), four Hermit Crabs, a Budgy and a Dog - Mystie... oh and a YAMAHA YZF-R1 but she's feeling a bit neglected at the moment :(
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000