Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

dinner83
Hatchling

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  19:19:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so would it be ok to keep a moss box in the viv all the time or would that cause problems!

Go to Top of Page

tinamiles
Hatchling

United Kingdom
255 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  19:33:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

i suppose it depends what takes your fancy and what people are breeding.........
there's Paul (biglad) in Rotherham who i'd definitely recommend.......and Pauline on the dark side, she's in York, Dave (reptiles-ink) is likely to be breeding corns this year i think and he's in York too

i'm not having much luck with pairings so far (not witnessed a lock) but i'd obviously recommend myself if anything gets laid lol

i mean EGGS!!!

Thanks GP, thats great. Is 'biglad' a user on this forum (hence why u refered to him as that, im assuming its his username?)
What is the dark side? I have heard it referred to here before, but never asked!

1.1 Cornsnake: Fluffy and Blaze
1.0 Kenyan Sand Boa: Falcor
0.1 Bearded dragon: Chilli
1.1 Cats: Jackson and Mia
1.0 Fiance: Ade :)

Edited by - tinamiles on 03/02/2010 19:34:43
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  21:40:58  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tinamiles
Is 'biglad' a user on this forum (hence why u refered to him as that, im assuming its his username?)
What is the dark side? I have heard it referred to here before, but never asked!

Paul (biglad) is on here but it looks like he's not been active for a while http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=389 but try the link directly to his website or search for the same username on the dark side................ reptileforums.co.uk

quote:
Originally posted by dinner83

so would it be ok to keep a moss box in the viv all the time or would that cause problems!

keeping a damp hide in permanently will mean your corn is exposed to increased humidity for a lengthy period of time, potentially causing disease or infections like RI and scale rot

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000