feeding habits?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  16:01:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the moment I have 4 corns and when I have tried to feed them out of the faun and in a separate tub I have two that will do this with no problem(both male).The other two(both female) will only take food in their fauns?

Will the females change their ways or is it just the way it is for that particular snake?

Thanks Rich.

n/a
deleted

47 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  16:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my female snow and corn feeds and has since she was a hatchling fed perfectly in a seperate tub unless i feed my candy cane in it 1st when she dont even want to go near it, i aint no expert but i just this down to her being able to smell the candy cane.

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  16:51:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
all mine will eat outside and inside.. i use the lids to the faun upside down on my bed and usually feed them two next to eachother and then put them back and feed the other two.. might just be you have shy girls who dont want to eat infront of the boys!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  19:45:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

my female snow and corn feeds and has since she was a hatchling fed perfectly in a seperate tub unless i feed my candy cane in it 1st when she dont even want to go near it, i aint no expert but i just this down to her being able to smell the candy cane.
quote:

Are ok you might have solved the problem for me there I will try feeding them all in separate tubs.

Thanks Rich.
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  22:30:23  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rich78

Are ok you might have solved the problem for me there I will try feeding them all in separate tubs.

DEFINITELY a tub each..........or the same tub in rotation!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000